• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Sending someone tips on keeping dogs safe is threatening?

The threatening part was the "we know her address" and the context it was used in. And how do adult diapers keep a dog safe?

I agree the woman is acting childish and is totally in the wrong and the guy was well within his rights. What I disagree with is stooping to her and her supporters level and being childish too.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Then we'll agree to disagree. I'm tired of good guys being destroyed.

How do you suggest standing up to her and for him? Good men are doing nothing and our country is being stolen from us.

first they came for the dog shooters...

Last edited:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Then we'll agree to disagree. I'm tired of good guys being destroyed.

How do you suggest standing up to her and for him?

first they came for the dog shooters...

If someone is fighting to change a law you agree with then fight to keep that law from changing. Start your own "I support a person's right to defend his property" (do not call it "I support shooting dogs") petition. Where is your FB page to show support for the deer guy? I would join and ask my friends to do the same.

Change the narrative.
    Refer to the lady as the irresponsible dog owner
    Free roaming dog pack, they were no longer pets once they left the yard.
    Guy defending his animals or deer guy instead of shooter.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If someone is fighting to change a law you agree with then fight to keep that law from changing. Start your own "I support a person's right to defend his property" (do not call it "I support shooting dogs") petition. Where is your FB page to show support for the deer guy? I would join and ask my friends to do the same.

Change the narrative.
    Refer to the lady as the irresponsible dog owner
    Free roaming dog pack, they were no longer pets once they left the yard.
    Guy defending his animals or deer guy instead of shooter.

I seem to recall that threats and harassment are already illegal in addition to letting your dogs threaten other people's livestock. Why has no action been taken regarding the attacks on the lawful property owner?

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I seem to recall that threats and harassment are already illegal in addition to letting your dogs threaten other people's livestock. Why has no action been taken regarding the attacks on the lawful property owner?

I agree, has anyone contacted the prosecutor's office and asked them?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I agree, has anyone contacted the prosecutor's office and asked them?

That WAS on my 'to do' list. Instead, I got preoccupied cleaning up messes behind a couple of hired drivers who have me just about ready to implement an incentive plan using either a baseball bat or a shotgun.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    That WAS on my 'to do' list. Instead, I got preoccupied cleaning up messes behind a couple of hired drivers who have me just about ready to implement an incentive plan using either a baseball bat or a shotgun.

3S- Just don't let no idiot stepson take any pictures to post on FB.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Not trying to add to the drama but I'm sure the thought of repercussions was not in his mindset at the moment. It's great that you worked this out on your own without the media drama that this situation has blown up to. Yesterday a pack of neighbor's dogs were chasing deer thru our property, my wife was riding her horse. The dogs continued on and left the horses alone. I was headed for my rifle. My thoughts were taking care of my wife and horse's....a normal thought. This situation has surpassed normal thought. My dogs stay on my property. That should be the obvious practice with everyone. The outcome has blown into social media feeding frenzy and I feel bad for the guy this happened to, the dogs worry's are over. I didn't read the article and don't plan to.

horses usually don't get hurt by dogs, horses hurt dogs, mine run them down, and f them up bad for fun.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    horses usually don't get hurt by dogs, horses hurt dogs, mine run them down, and f them up bad for fun.

My horse also used to chase my dogs out of the pasture, and bite them if the dogs were too slow.

But I've seen horses badly torn up by dogs, sometimes to the extent that the horses eventually succumbed to wound infections.

It's particularly dangerous for the rider to have that sort of disruption; if strange dogs come running through when you are on a younger horse, it could be the cause of a serious accident for the rider.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There is no end to the crazies ... I'm talking about the dog worshipers and what they want done. I like doggies as much as the next person (have owned two in my lifetime) but seriously ... it's a dog(s) that got loose and threatened personal property.

Those posts appear to be almost a year old. The crazies have apparently been at this for a while.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yep. The post is almost a year old but it came up because the guy is just now about to go on trial.

That's ridiculous. People really need to learn not to post photos of the dead dogs. Just bury them and forget it. What dog? I didn't see any dog?

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    That's ridiculous. People really need to learn not to post photos of the dead dogs. Just bury them and forget it. What dog? I didn't see any dog?

Yeah, no telling how many other dogs whose owners refuse to keep them at home that ended up getting shot and killed.

We don't know anything about those other dogs, because the person that shot them was smart enough not to create a world-wide advertisement of the deed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah, no telling how many other dogs whose owners refuse to keep them at home that ended up getting shot and killed.

We don't know anything about those other dogs, because the person that shot them was smart enough not to create a world-wide advertisement of the deed.

I know people here who were provided ammo by the local sheriff's department in the past to address dog issues on their farms. I think a huge percentage of our county would be charged with this.

Top Bottom