• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Whoops I put it in the wrong thread, here:

[video=youtube;GqCIub3SmCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI[/video]

CNN is going to have a lot of explaining to do.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trump is a dictator!!! Bull**** being spun out of CNN .... tomorrow's talking points... they better not push this one too hard.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump is a dictator!!! Bull**** being spun out of CNN .... tomorrow's talking points... they better not push this one too hard.

Democrats playing damage control after their golden cow just bled out on live television.

They'll try to label him with everything except for human for the next 29 days.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Wonder how many days Hillary will be in the renovation device before her next public appearance.

DAD.png

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am trying to watch a bit of MSNBS, They are yuck yuck yucking it up over Trump coming down on Clinton legally after/if he gets elected. They are making it sound like she is going to be torchered by goons like they do in a third world country. Their coverage is laughable. And they are cherry picking bits and pieces of the debate. All of it makes Clinton look like the big bad Trump is gonna hurt the sweet little grandma. And she's a freaking rockstar! Trump bad and evil.

I wanna :puke:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I am trying to watch a bit of MSNBS, They are yuck yuck yucking it up over Trump coming down on Clinton legally after/if he gets elected. They are making it sound like she is going to be torchered by goons like they do in a third world country. Their coverage is laughable. And they are cherry picking bits and pieces of the debate. All of it makes Clinton look like the big bad Trump is gonna hurt the sweet little grandma. And she's a freaking rockstar! Trump bad and evil.

I wanna :puke:

Hahahaha, you know why they panic? Because what comes out after a proper investigation into her and her foundation will lead to most of these news anchors going down with her as well, if not the entire networks.

We already know she owns the FBI and they will go down in flames with her.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;YMKPCl8bqQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMKPCl8bqQs[/video]

Dammit! Russian flies!

They should have had a sniper to take care of that terrorist fly. She did handle it as though it didn't bother her, kind of like those commercials of starving kids who don't notice the flies crawling on them.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Trump's line about jail was funny; I laughed.

It doesn't help him in the election at all though. It reinforces his dictatorial attitude. It plays to his base, which is not enough to get him elected.

This continues to be a race to the bottom. Pence might save his political career by dropping himself from the ticket.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    I still can't believe these two are the nominees. I also did not expect Trump to do any better than he did in the last debate, but I agree that he definitely improved on this one. I still don't know if even half the stuff he said was true, or what of the things Clinton said were true. I was very worried about the final question, but Trump ended it on a good note.

I don't think either of them can fix our economic problems, but my biggest worry has been with the supreme court justices. So far that issue is still my main concern going into this election.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Trump's line about jail was funny; I laughed.

It doesn't help him in the election at all though. It reinforces his dictatorial attitude. It plays to his base, which is not enough to get him elected.

This continues to be a race to the bottom. Pence might save his political career by dropping himself from the ticket.

Wishful thinking

Top Bottom