• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    BTW, Martha Raddatz went too far in her questioning of Trump's questioning of the Aleppo strategy. Anderson Cooper was solid. IMHO.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If Pence bailed on DJT, it wouldn't be the first time he retreated in the face of progressive opposition, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I thought Trump started slowly but then warmed up quickly and trounced her.

Truth is, I find both of them disgusting for a variety of reasons, although different for each. I just find him to be less disgusting in terms of the office of President. In the end, on election day, I'll likely be voting against Hillary more than for Trump. Not an ideal situation.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    First, you spelled "conservatives" wrong.

Second, no. To "bring back" traditional Republicans, he needed to show - at some point - that he was not what we thought he was. Show us we were wrong about him. No, he confirmed that he is a bullying douchebag with no experience. He is that which we have always known him to be.

Well, let me tell you; my wife is conservative and much against Trump because of his boorish behavior. She watched the debate with me last night and agreed that he did a good job. My guess is on November 8 she will hold her nose and vote for him. She loathes the Clintons almost as much as I do.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, let me tell you; my wife is conservative and much against Trump because of his boorish behavior. She watched the debate with me last night and agreed that he did a good job. My guess is on November 8 she will hold her nose and vote for him. She loathes the Clintons almost as much as I do.
    She (and all of us) remain free to gauge our actions by our principles, or vice versa.

If voting for HRC contravenes conservative principles and voting for Trump does, too, then I'm just saying there are other options. Including refusing to dance. And resisting false dichotomies.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I was getting the Hi-lites in this thread. Good enough for me as I get a terrible urge to put a round through my flat screen when Hilly the beast gets a full screen head shot.

She disgusts me at a level I find most irritating.

I checked my AR more than once to make sure it was still clear.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It's nice to see all this high-fiving.

Have any of you bothered to read the results in the NYT or WaPo today? Or look at the number/ratio of lies last night?

I turned the debate off after awhile. The only indication I have that it might not have been a great night for the Trumpster is that a neighbor went outside and pulled up his Trump/Pence sign and stuck it in the trash.

But, according to INGO, Trump was the big winner.

Delusion knows no limit.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    LULZ

......I turned the debate off after awhile. The indication I have that it might not have been a great night for hitlary is that I went outside and pulled up my neighbors Trump/Pence sign and stuck it in the trash.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Disagree. He was pushing very hard on the did you ever kiss a girl that didn't was to be kissed angle. Countdown to woman that didn't want to be kissed statement...
    I'll give you that.

Clearly, they arranged the questions to bring that up in the first 5 minutes. And Trump was undisciplined enough to indulge them further than was necessary.

After that, though, I thought he moderated as well as could be expected. "Meets expectations" level. Raddatz failed to meet expectations. Although she did have a funny offhand remark towards the end. She seemed flustered. He did not.

Top Bottom