• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well I do wish he would have hit her harder on the security lapses.....
    Also...... She did not **** herself and collapse .... I am disappoint......

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also...... She did not **** herself and collapse .... I am disappoint......

This, truly, is the only reason I stayed up through it. To see if anyone reported her having a major health issue.

Looks like another thing that was likely overblown. She's probably not healthy, but healthy enough... He continues to show his ass. She will absolutely win.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This, truly, is the only reason I stayed up through it. To see if anyone reported her having a major health issue.

Looks like another thing that was likely overblown. She's probably not healthy, but healthy enough... He continues to show his ass. She will absolutely win.

I don't remember who said it (I'll have to look it up): Most of the work in this country is done by people who don't feel well.

edit: Teddy Roosevelt:
    90% of the work in this country is done by people who don’t feel good.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Something shorted in my brain when they agreed on how people on the "no fly list" should not be allowed to buy guns. Something about due process, secret lists, ignoring the second amendment, something something something. I'm done. This is a ****ed mess. I'll vote, but this is just a ****ed mess and I'm done thinking about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm sorry some of you think he was in this to win it.

This race was decided long ago.

I don't buy that. I know he acts sometimes like he's not planning to win. And that may fit snugly in a great conspiracy theory. But I'm not buying it. I honestly think he doesn't do the things that someone who wants to win would do, because he actually has no clue and is way in over is head.

Something shorted in my brain when they agreed on how people on the "no fly list" should not be allowed to buy guns. Something about due process, secret lists, ignoring the second amendment, something something something. I'm done. This is a ****ed mess. I'll vote, but this is just a ****ed mess and I'm done thinking about it.

I'm at the point where I feel like I'm done too. I'll vote for down-ballot. But for POTUS I'm still leaning towards Al Bundy.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

I feel bad because I kind of went off on my wife when she agreed with the no-fly no buy thing. Instead of explaining it in a reasoned manner I went off like a hot head and hurt her feelings. Bad cbhausen! Bad cbhausen! Don't do that again. Definitely not the way to win hearts and minds.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I heard Gary Johnson talk about that.

He said that they put anybody on that list, whitout solid reasons, including members of the US congress I think.
    You probably have people who just have an arabic sounding name on that list, or people who share a name with a known terrorist.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I heard Gary Johnson talk about that.

He said that they put anybody on that list, whitout solid reasons, including members of the US congress I think.
    You probably have people who just have an arabic sounding name on that list, or people who share a name with a known terrorist.

I think there are two lists they're talking about. Terrorist watch list, and the no-fly list. The former is "secret", the latter isn't. As for the secret list, if being put on it just means you're getting more scrutiny from law enforcement, okay. People are investigated all the time without knowing. Not a problem. But when being on a list means you lose rights, then that's a problem. Rights should not be taken away without due process, whether that right is to be able to fly, or carry or own a firearm.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not worried about the "no fly" list for gun control. In the first place, it will never happen. Second, while they are arguing and arguing and arguing to come to the conclusion it will never happen, maybe the no fly list will be fixed to no longer be arbitrary.

Were the last few (that we know of) Islamic terrorists on the no fly list? Did they leave a trail to their activity that could have stopped them? This no fly list babbling could actually turn to the good if we use it right, but not for gun control.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I feel bad because I kind of went off on my wife when she agreed with the no-fly no buy thing. Instead of explaining it in a reasoned manner I went off like a hot head and hurt her feelings. Bad cbhausen! Bad cbhausen! Don't do that again. Definitely not the way to win hearts and minds.

You sound like Trump!

Top Bottom