• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Trump got the first 4 rounds, but ended up punching himself out. By the end, he sounded like a fighter who'd taken too many shots to the head.

I give the edge to Clinton for this debate. She is not a great communicator, however.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Replacing the phrase "gun control" with the phrase "gun safety" has been in the Democrat playbook for quite a while now. Yet another example of the deception politicians use to sway public opinion. Most of the sheeple don't pay enough attention to catch on to such subtleties.

Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    Meh, whose opinion and vote has been changed because of this? No new information here.

Libs are still libs. NeverTrumpers are still NeverTrumpers. I don't see their numbers rising.

I think ink this is probably true. Hillary supporters will say she won, Trump supporters will say he won. There was no "Kennedy vs. Nixon" effect that will change the hearts and minds of voters. I'm sure the Trump campaign wished that Hillary would have had a 4 minute coffing fit and passed out. I'm sure the Hillary camp wishes Trump would have made a sexist remark to her. Neither happened, so we move on. Is anyone else ready for Nov. 9th?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The part that stuck out most to me was when Hillary spoke of "gun safety measures". The context tells me that is the new lingo for gun control or another "assault weapons ban".

She mentioned a few times in her speeches that she wanted "to make guns safers" ... oh course I have no idea what that means.
    Are they going to shoot foam darts??? Safer for whom? The use or the person being shot at?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I don't think he's part of the rigging for her, but he isn't strong on using the facts to his advantage.

She said something about his taxes and not being charitable, he should have dragged her down on the % in/out of Clinton foundation. Nope, he's on his heels and defending.

Her ability to dodge and deflect and redirect is too good for him. She wiped the floor with him at the critical ending.

The good news..... I finished an AR build by the time it finished!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I want that 90 minutes of my life back.

I saw a few times when Trump was setting up his zinger, Lester would interrupt it. Trump needs more than 2 minutes to complete a thought, he missed some softballs. Though it was unfulfilling, I don't think it was a loss.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    There is no way Trump is a plant. He may have been elected by D's crossing the aisle because they though he was beatable, but he is not a plant. No one could keep up the facade without a gaff 24/7 for months at a time.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

We told you he'd go easy on Hillary.
    We told you the media would turn on him.
    We told you he'd "always" have both feet stuck in his mouth.
    We told you that he was incompetent.
    We told you that he repels decent people.
    We told you that Dems were salivating to go against him.
    We told you that he was petty and impetuous.
    We told you that he'd drag everyone around him down.
    We warned you.
    We begged you.
    And now that everything we said would happen, has... Who do you blame? Us.
    You blame us.

Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    They could also both have lost.
    After seeing that debate it's possible some people now think a third party option is a good idea.

Maybe a good idea, but too late for a third party to become realistic. None of the other parties candidates were able to garner enough support to earn the attention of enough Americans to make it to the home stretch. Anyone who thinks a third party candidate can win at this point is not thinking realistically. Another candidate would have needed to get more momentum with a larger movement before tonight. Many Americans are truly uninformed. At this point, many will only accept the two on the debate stage as legitimate candidates.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump camp deleting tweets in real-time.

Want to correct this, the screenshot was fake. The tweet still does exist. Although he did deny saying what the tweet said.

I'm ready for the next two debates...The Donald will take the gloves off...

Wishful thinking. It's all that's left, and I understand that. You have to hope, as a supporter, that he will do this. But he won't. Everything the supporters have wished for hasn't happened... and isn't going to.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Lester the Molester's performance criticized: 5 Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

Ultimately, these are not proper debates. They should go Lincoln-Douglas style. Imagine 90 minutes of:

"America should build a wall to keep out illegals immigrants and drugs" Trump affirms this position, HRC takes the negative.

Then, a week later, "Tariffs will harm American consumers" where HRC takes the affirmative and Trump the negative.

A few more like this. But instead we get discussion of a city's policy to reduce crime -- NOT A FEDERAL ISSUE -- or you didn't release your tax returns -- WHO GIVES A ****.

Stack silver and lead, friends.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    She paused right before she said safety.... The word she almost blurted out was "control".

Replacing the phrase "gun control" with the phrase "gun safety" has been in the Democrat playbook for quite a while now. Yet another example of the deception politicians use to sway public opinion. Most of the sheeple don't pay enough attention to catch on to such subtleties.

At one point she mentioned guns and said, "we need to keep guns out of the hands of those that would do us harm." Not, 'keep guns out of the hands of criminals.'

There is a distinct difference, especially when she and .gov are the ones unilaterally deciding who intends to "do harm."

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Wishful thinking. It's all that's left, and I understand that. You have to hope, as a supporter, that he will do this. But he won't. Everything the supporters have wished for hasn't happened... and isn't going to.

Yep, Trump is circling the drain. Just like always...:)

Interesting choice of words; "Wishfull thinking." ;)

Top Bottom