• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I heard a segment on Steele and Ungar on XM, where Michael Steele said that much of the campaign funds from the GOP will now be used to support congressional campaigns, and that Trump is basically on his own, financially. He'll have to rely on what he can fund-raise himself or his own money. I suppose that should **** off the Trumpers, but Trump has brought much of this on himself by his own behavior. If you want people to support you, especially financially, you are indeed beholding to them. Financial support is never without strings.

I've seen some Trump commercials in Indiana lately and I'm pretty shocked by that. I don't think the adds were funded by Trump's campaign, I think it was a super pac or some .org. However, if supporters need to advertise for him here, that says a lot about the state of his campaign. Pulling from a swing state so you can shore up states that are supposed to be your base is not a good sign.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Might be better for everyone if the coitus happening to all of us gets interruptus'd before the inauguration.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Might be better for everyone if the coitus happening to all of us gets interruptus'd before the inauguration.

Each side thinks the other is coitusing them. But everyone except an elite few are getting coitus'd with no interruptus.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Brings up a very important point: Can I tell someone to "Go Coitus Yourself" and not get infracted

Probably would depend on context. In a status update kind of thread where it's obvious everyone is just coitusing around, probably not. If there is actually animosity or tension between the parties, yeah. You're probably gonna be coitus'd by mod.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Probably would depend on context. In a status update kind of thread where it's obvious everyone is just coitusing around, probably not. If there is actually animosity or tension between the parties, yeah. You're probably gonna be coitus'd by mod.

Isn't getting coitus'd and infracted kinda redundant? Or maybe, too much of a good thing?

I think we all covered some important ground here today.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    My gut tells me FL is closer than that, as it usually is. But wondering what impact this will have on GA and NC.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    656.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My gut tells me FL is closer than that, as it usually is. But wondering what impact this will have on GA and NC.

I'm not sure how accurate any of this poling is. I've heard a compelling argument that a significant portion of voters think both candidates are horrible, and have chosen a candidate just to prevent the other from winning, but have difficult time admitting to anyone, including pollsters, that they're voting for the one they chose. I kinda think if that's true, given the media Trump shaming blitz happening, it would probably favor Trump.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well yeah - if people are lying about favoring HRC, then that helps DJT. :)

I think those polling-respondents would be more likely to say "I hate both of them" and go into the Undecided/Uncommitted group.

If they tell the pollster, "I'm voting Thing 1 just to keep Thing 2 from winning, then that would be honestly reflected in the results favoring Thing 1.

Turnout is always important, but this year it is different because the risk is different. Typically, both parties can rely on the base for a certain number/percentage of votes. This year, both bases are cracked, perhaps even fractured. Which means it is up to the non-base voters, so it will be unpredictable.

Top Bottom