2011NFADay: Hardware & Ammo Thread (revised)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    ***** UPDATE *****

Unfortunately, due to reasons beyond anyone's control, 21st Century Firearms won't be able to make it to NFA Weekend 2011.

Because of this, we will not be able to showcase a PKM or MP5SD. Luckily we will still have other M16s, AK-47s, and 9mm subguns available from other vendors, so you will be able to utilize your purchased ammo.

We apologize for the late notice, but still believe that everyone will have a great experience! See everyone in a couple weeks! :ar15:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    screenshot10.png

No PKM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    ***** UPDATE *****

Unfortunately, due to reasons beyond anyone's control, 21st Century Firearms won't be able to make it to NFA Weekend 2011.

Because of this, we will not be able to showcase a PKM or MP5SD. Luckily we will still have other M16s, AK-47s, and 9mm subguns available from other vendors, so you will be able to utilize your purchased ammo.

We apologize for the late notice, but still believe that everyone will have a great experience! See everyone in a couple weeks! :ar15:

I can't tell you how badly this sucks... *sigh*

-J-

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    If this is the worst thing that happens, it's still a great day. How can a day of shooting full auto, supressed, and sbr suck. It's kind of like the old joke about pizza: the worst I've ever had, was still good.

MWCMT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    South
    Was looking forward to the PKM and MP5SD. However, the PKM does eliminate one type of ammo. I don't think anything else that day will use 7.62x54. Am I correct on that?

Went to Bradis yesterday, and I agree with Amattern :spend::spend:.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    the PKM does eliminate one type of ammo. I don't think anything else that day will use 7.62x54. Am I correct on that?

You are correct, but Jahred wasn't going to allow anyone to use their own 7.62x54R in the PKM, anyway (he was going to be selling pre-belted stuff the day of the event).

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No PKM? BUUUUUUMMMMMMMEEERRRR! I was really looking forward to a chance to use this fantastic weapon! And for .00123 seconds I almost thought about not going, which is and eternity for and android. But there is still plenty of other toys to play with, so I'll still be there!

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    ***** UPDATE *****

That probably means no KRISS? Someone needs to become a temp employee and bring it down :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom