• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    man, just realizing that time zone change is gonna kill my evening hunts, since we don't get out of work until 4pm...

Hearts go out to you Huckman with having only a little more than a month where you can hunt every day!:stickpoke:

Seriously, that time change messes up a lot of things but loosing that hunting time is infuriating.

All in all I shouldn't complain, tomorrow is my last day at work for 3 weeks.:bacondance:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I don't get out every day, but I try to get in the woods somewhere in the evening after work on the way home. Still doing more learning that hunting, but at least I'm getting some time in outdoors.

Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    I don't get out every day, but I try to get in the woods somewhere in the evening after work on the way home. Still doing more learning that hunting, but at least I'm getting some time in outdoors.

Amen to that. I can't get out as often as I would like but your stories from the woodlots help me make it to the next weekend. They are quite enjoyable.

Good luck to ya.

windingwinds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Miami County, Indiana
    The time change is rough. My boys want to hunt and it's hard to take them out of school, they can only miss 5 days a semester. Then the school took away fall break?! What the heck. But when the computers are down during school they get to play games all day...........somehow I think hunting teaches them more than slacking off.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    JDUBBS Buck

picture.php

Last edited:

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Man the wind was brutal this evening! At least the temp was decent. Didn't see anything until dark. I was hunting a island woodlot in the middle of a corn field. Usaually it's very productive but we disked the corn field. I know we need to do fall tillage but it sure doesn't help the deer hunting.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I was swaying with the wind all afternoon, didn't see anything until I walked out of the woods and saw 3 does about 100yards from my truck.

only thing I saw was JDUBBS buck on my phone, so I posted his pic.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    A lady at work got one over the weekend with her red pontiac. Cost her just over $500 in repairs.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Sat in stand from 2:30 until dark this afternoon. Rain, rain, more rain, still raining. Clothes are in the dryer, gotta be dry for in the morning. I saw a coyote. 2 bucks, and 4 or 5 does. No shooters today. Hunting in southern Kosciusko. I havent seen any rutting going on, doesn't mean a thing though.

Top Bottom