• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    It would be very difficult for anyone to get into the line of fire. I'm sure it could be done, but someone would have to work awful hard at it ;)

.22 rifles, .17 HMR/Mach 2. Any rifle in a traditional PISTOL caliber is OK - cowboy action guns, etc.

Oh, ok. Appreciate the heads up. I just want her to see that chances of the kids running into the shooting range all willy-nilly is slim to none! LOL She seems to think if we brought the kids they would go running in there and get shot or something. Even though Pami took her shooting, it was her only time and she gets nervous me even carrying one in the chamber! Gots ta get this girl edumakated! :D

I did drive back there to the turn around one day while metro was there, but didn't go thru the gates. One of those days I just needed to drive somewhere and found myself sitting there listening to BANG BANG BANG! LOL :ar15:

.22 rifles are allowed there right? I want to get our oldest girl behind the buttstock to see if I can get her some incentive to straighten up her grades and get her interested in shooting.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    gotcha down Jon, Thanks. The closer we get to the date, we'll start figuring out who's needed to bring what. Most likely it will be a $10 per adult (18 or older) advanced payment for the meat.

Count me in, +2 or maybe 3.

What about food? Are going to set up a "If your name is A-G, bring this. If your name is H through M bring this...."

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Some new good news from Sjstill. IMPD has our Saturday June 13th INGO Family Picnic and Range day marked down on their calendar.

One less hurdle to cover towards our get together! :D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I just put in my vacation request at work for this date. It will be fun!

Roger, please add a +1 to my name, as my wife will also be attending.

Thanks!

peal1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There is time to get shirts and/or hats done for June. I work with a few companies that I could have quote this project so let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks,
    Neil

June 13th is pretty much the primary date, and June 27th is the alternate date in case we need to reschedule for whatever reason.

Pre-sales of hats or shirts is still up in the air. M&M (Mike and Mods) will need to decide how they want to handle that. Personally I think it'd be great to have some on hand for the event.

Thanks,
    RogerB :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom