• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I put "Family" in the title for a reason, and you guys confirmed it with your posts. Thank You

Damn this is a fine community! Proud to be a part of it!

We talked a couple weeks ago about having a memorial picnic for Eric Rader this spring. Would I be too presumptuous to try to tie that event in with this?

INGO is family. All INGO is family.

This is INGO. Rader was INGO. Cox is INGO
    I don't see any issues in honoring both.

Thank you guys!

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I've updated the first post with a couple primary and secondary dates in case we need to reschedule for any reason.

Primary date: Sat. June 13th
    Secondary date: Sat. June 27th

I also put a list of people that have made comments about attending. If I missed you or the number of people coming with you please forgive me. PM me and I'll get you added.

Also if you want to bring anything sides, drinks etc. PM with that info as well so I can get it added.

So far we've got two folks offered to cook meat for us. Now we need to figure out how much per head in advance to pay for the meat.

Is $10 or $20 per head too much?

Also do we want to take prepayed shirt and/or hat orders? Would we have them on hand by June?

Okay I feel like I'm rambling out of control again...I'll leave it at this post for now, updates to follow as they come up.

Thanks Everybody!

RogerB

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And I'm getting married on May 9!

Really? If it wasn't going to be at a court house, I'd be getting a shotgun wedding on the 7th! LOL Congrats!

Any date is good for me. To honor Eric and the soldiers, that's all the excuse I need! Pick a date, any date and I'll be there. If we're lucky I might bring Natalie and a couple of the crew along! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, go ahead, I doubt we'll bring the kids, but we might. Depends on a few factors. If we do food won't be an issue with us as we'd bring plenty for the kids. Trust me, they are a hand full! LOL

Again, let me just see how things go between now and then and I'll let you know closer to time.

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Talked to the wife this morning and as of right now our annual 2 week FL vacation is scheduled for the 13 trough the 27. So we are unfortunately out. If plans change I will let you know. This sounds like a great event to be a part of, sorry I will miss it.

Chris

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Sorry to hear it Chris, but let me know if your plans change and I'll add you back to the list.

Talked to the wife this morning and as of right now our annual 2 week FL vacation is scheduled for the 13 trough the 27. So we are unfortunately out. If plans change I will let you know. This sounds like a great event to be a part of, sorry I will miss it.

Chris

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I need to get my volunteer schedule for that time, and I won't have that for a few days.. but I'll take a day off from my paying job to attend! Probably won't shoot, just there for the meet 'n greet :)

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Put me down and I'll probably be bringing mama along, too. You can count on me to help out any way help is needed, including money. Thanks for doing this.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I want to take this time for all that read this post and remember our friend that is no longer physically with us.

Happy Birthday Eric....your still in our thoughts.

Some knew you better than others, but everyone that ever met you misses your presence.

No emoticon for this....

I put "Family" in the title for a reason, and you guys confirmed it with your posts. Thank You

Damn this is a fine community! Proud to be a part of it!

We talked a couple weeks ago about having a memorial picnic for Eric Rader this spring. Would I be too presumptuous to try to tie that event in with this?

INGO is family. All INGO is family.

This is INGO. Rader was INGO. Cox is INGO
    I don't see any issues in honoring both.

Thank you guys!

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I'll try to make it. Will be attending with my wife. We just celebrated 39 years, I celebrated and she is still deciding if it is all worth it or not. She did get her LTCH and her Utah non resident permit this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom