Not open for further replies.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I am scheduled to work June 13 but will try to trade shifts or possibly take a vacation day. This is the the biggest INGO event e-var and I would really like to make it but remain a mere probably until it gets a little closer.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    RogerB, I was thinking it would be nice to have nametags with our screen names and avatars. I could print those and bring them if you'd like.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Roger, just a suggestion, how about a sticky that only you can access that list date and times, as well as who is coming and who is bringing what.

That would make it so much easier to figure things out about the gathering.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Roger, just a suggestion, how about a sticky that only you can access that list date and times, as well as who is coming and who is bringing what.

That would make it so much easier to figure things out about the gathering.

This is a sticky in the Break room area, just check the first post for updates etc. The date is pretty much set on June 13th, as well as the times 12-4pm, the RSVP list is on there as well.

The who's bringing what will be decided closer to the date of the event.

What we're looking at now is managing the advanced payment for the meat, eating utencils, shirts and hats possibly etc.

This is evolving into a rather large get together so its a good thing we started now. We're also looking for volunteers to help manage the day of the event. Those volunteers will be waived the $10 prepayment. How many volunteers we'll need is yet to be determined.

As things progress the first post will be updated.

Thanks,
    RogerB

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Okay I just took a quick head count of the RSVP list...

ECPR is a sizeable area, but there may be some seating issues if everyone actually shows up. So I'm suggesting that anyone planning on attending, to put a lawn chair of some kind in your trunk or truck bed.

I'd hate to see folks having to stand when they could be sitting down and comfortable.

Just like carrying...bring it. You may not need it, but its better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Thanks,
    RogerB

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom