• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    This is no different than if those two stupid mopes blindsided somebody not on the field. Each of those morons no doubt weighs 200+. They meant to hurt the ref and could of injured him for life. The only thing they didn't do was steal the refs wallet. When I saw the video a couple day ago I knew they'd pull the race card. A lame attempt at justifying their criminal actions. So now racial slurs (if in fact they occurred in this case) can be responded to by bone crushing brutality? Blacks must indeed have a low threshold for what verbiage trips their trigger, and demands violence in the nth degree. These "kids" need jail time.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is no different than if those two stupid mopes blindsided somebody not on the field. Each of those morons no doubt weighs 200+. They meant to hurt the ref and could of injured him for life. The only thing they didn't do was steal the refs wallet. When I saw the video a couple day ago I knew they'd pull the race card. A lame attempt at justifying their criminal actions. So now racial slurs (if in fact they occurred in this case) can be responded to by bone crushing brutality? Blacks must indeed have a low threshold for what verbiage trips their trigger, and demands violence in the nth degree. These "kids" need jail time.

Yep, an increased amount of skin pigmentation lowers the "threshold for what verbiage trips" our trigger. Scientifically proven.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Blaming the victim is pretty common. It usually results in a good confession. Yup, I did it because they deserved it/owed me/had it coming, etc. etc. Often it's made up (go figure) but everyone wants to be the good guy in their own story, and casing aspersions on the victim to get the spotlight off themselves is a predictable reaction to thugs who know they've been caught.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    That's a little too harsh. Maybe just make them each forfeit a testical and promise to watch Fox News 10 hours per week.

Nah not enough. I think it's pretty clear most of INGO wants these kids ruined for life.

I think we need another dentist to kill a lion and take the pressure off them.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Call me crazy, but I think that some punishment that won't follow these guys around for life would be sufficient. Kick them off the team, and all school teams, permanently, in school suspension for a few days. If the prosecutor wants to look at it like any other case and make a decisions about whether to pursue it like any other case, fine, but normally we'd get, what, a small fine and probation? I could go for that. Punishment, sure, but write them off? No.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yep, an increased amount of skin pigmentation lowers the "threshold for what verbiage trips" our trigger. Scientifically proven.

In the winter my skin pigment lightens up and I find myself more irritable....Wife says it's from being cooped up all winter but now I know it's my pesky skin color that causes me to go off more easily....

Spring comes...I get the grill out and get a little sun and boom!!! Back to being less irritable....

Who knew Kut that us humans were just like our mood rings in the 70's?????? :)

Top Bottom