Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Or was it this???
    Instead of investigating, the media will just make a thousand guesses.

An investigation by the Northside Independent School District resulted in the suspension of assistant coach Mack Breed for allegedly saying, "That guy needs to pay for cheating us," referring to the referee.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highs...-after-players--hit-on-referee-213740537.html
    Coach suspended after players' blindside hit on referee

Coach was suspended for that? Did he say this specifically to the two players or generally, off the cuff? I've head coaches say that some officials needed their "***** kicked" more than once in my day.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Coach was suspended for that? Did he say this specifically to the two players or generally, off the cuff? I've head coaches say that some officials needed their "***** kicked" more than once in my day.

I don't know.
    Like I said, I think the media is just making a hundred guesses.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    You charge and attack anyone, especially a man in a uniform that you KNOW is an authority, you suffer the consequences. Period. "I couldn't help it" is a nice excuse, but that does not remove responsibility. If the coach ordered them to do it, the coach is responsible also. PERIOD.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The players say the ref used racial slursCBS Sports ^

img1.png

Flag on the play, BS violation, 15 yard penalty, 4 down.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Holy leap of imagination batman!

I dunno - it's a clear disregard for authority and civility and a belief that blatant physical violence is the solution to life's problems.

Change hats and shirts of the ref, replace the the football helmet with a bandanna...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I dunno - it's a clear disregard for authority and civility and a belief that blatant physical violence is the solution to life's problems.

Change hats and shirts of the ref, replace the the football helmet with a bandanna...

There's ZERO kinship between a guy tackling a referee and a guy shooting at police officers. Zip.
    If there is, there are plenty of Pee Wee football parents (or any other sport) that are potentially dangerous to police.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There's ZERO kinship between a guy tackling a referee and a guy shooting at police officers. Zip.
    If your attitude is one of defiance toward authority, it will show in other ways.

If there is, there are plenty of Pee Wee football parents (or any other sport) that are potentially dangerous to police.
    I'd be careful at those games if I was you. If not because of the parents, then the eight year olds in the stands while their brother is on the field.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If your attitude is one of defiance toward authority, it will show in other ways.

I'd be careful at those games if I was you. If not because of the parents, then the eight year olds in the stands while their brother is on the field.

Defiance toward authority does not make one a cop killer.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

Replace the team with a gang
    Replace the coach with a shot caller
    Replace the school with the streets
    Replace the parents with... no parents

You are correct. Almost indistinguishable.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Exactly! Most of the people on INGO exhibit defiance towards authority in some way or another!

Gotta' take exception to the idea that "most of the people on INGO exhibit defiance towards authority". I just think the few who feel such defiance do a lot of exhibiting. Kinda' like the old saying, "an empty wagon rattles the most". :rolleyes:

Top Bottom