• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    If the parents are trying to prove a point, then yes, a six year old can be transgendered. This is child abuse, plain and simple.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Well if the girl has a penis and a vagina with no testicles then would she be a boy or a girl? Generally speaking a transgendered girl has a small penis/large clitoris with no external testicles and a vagina. So would this child be considered a boy or a girl? If they are raised as a girl but just because they have malformed penis/clitoris why should they be forced to use the boys restroom?

Gunner

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    kid

I know a family in Indy that has a kid like this. He was the ring bearer at our wedding. He is now going to a different school as a little girl. It will be interesting.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If you read the article it is a boy that dresses as a girl. No surgery or anatomical differences. The gender is male, but he identifies himself as female. They're suing because the school said the child couldn't use the girls' bathroom. I'm going to have to side with the school on that one I'd say. At that age children really don't know what sex is, but when he gets older using the girls' restroom could be very problematic for all parties involved in this.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I will admit that I didnt read the story and that is why I havent made any direct references to the article in question. I did pose a question that still hasnt been answered or responded to one way or another...

Gunner

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Sounds to me like parents with an axe to grind. They think that their kid using the nurse's bathroom will cause him/her to be an outcast, so they turn it into a nationally televised lawsuit?

Sounds legit.

MTubbs1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Penis - Boys room

Vagina - Girls room

Pretty simple in this case. Maybe a bit different if there were a mix-n-match of organs but that dose not seem to be the case.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Penis - Boys room

Vagina - Girls room

Pretty simple in this case. Maybe a bit different if there were a mix-n-match of organs but that dose not seem to be the case.

I will agree with that 100% but what happens in the case of a true transgendered person who has both a penis and a vagina? Remember in the true case of a transgendered girl, the penis is generally a large clitoris/small penis with no external testicles and a vagina. Should that person if they are raised as a girl be allowed to use the girls room? Or because she has a penis be forced to use the boys room?

Gunner

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I will agree with that 100% but what happens in the case of a true transgendered person who has both a penis and a vagina? Remember in the true case of a transgendered girl, the penis is generally a large clitoris/small penis with no external testicles and a vagina. Should that person if they are raised as a girl be allowed to use the girls room? Or because she has a penis be forced to use the boys room?

Gunner

Are you talking about a hermaphrodite? That's not really the same thing as 'transgendered'.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Gunner

That's not transgender-ism unless the girl is biologically a girl and identifies as a boy. The secondary sex organs do not define sex. Nor do they define gender.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Sounds to me like parents with an axe to grind. They think that their kid using the nurse's bathroom will cause him/her to be an outcast, so they turn it into a nationally televised lawsuit?

Sounds legit.

Moreso than a little boy wearing dresses and using the girls bathroom???

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    In France they have a viable solution for this. Restrooms are common areas. You go into the room with the sinks, mirrors and such. From there, there are separate, completely enclosed stalls. Nobody can complain about that.

Now that I have gotten that out;
    What the hell is wrong with those parents. The copy of the article I read had a photo of the family. Looked as though not a kid out of 4-5 whatever was even a teenager. 3 of them had dyed hair, not a natural color, blue, bright cartoon freakin red. They want to claim that they are entitled to rights to express their individuality. What about my kids rights not to be exposed to damn freaks? If I had a daughter in that school district I would be filing claims of sexual perversion, what ever my lawyer could come up with.
    6 year olds like to play make believe. The parents job is to teach the kid the difference between pretend and reality. That way we do not end up with mentally unstable adults that open fire on crowds of people, or little children.
    The parents claim that having their son/daughter (whatever it is this week) use the teachers bathroom would subject their kid to harassment from other students is BS. That kid is gonna be a punching bag no matter which bathroom it uses. And that is not because of the schools decision to not let it use the girls restroom. Thats because the parents chose to make an issue out of it. Way to switch that one around, freakin morons.

Top Bottom