• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    have u had any feeding issues with your sig. Just asking, because I had a problem with my tac ops from time to time. It would not feed a round all the. I had to polish the feed ramp and haven't had a problem since.
    No sir I have not, but I did have Charlie Co. go through it and clean it up before I ever shot it.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I didn't realize that Charlie Co. did 1911 service. I just double checked your portion of the forum and he does. That's good to know. I may call on him when the time arrives that I need some work done. :)

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Yep he is very familiar with the platform, he also has great taste in 1911's. Ask him to show you a couple of his personal sometime. ...you won't be disappointed.

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Picked up this Citadel the other day. Got it out over the week and it shot very well. Glad to have another 1911 in the stable:D

Pic-12262013-002_zps6a7762e4.jpg

I like those grips.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Latewatch:
    That custom 1911 you have there is a thing of beauty! I really love the overall look, from the slide, to the magwell, to the VZ grips! Too be honest, I don't think you could make a better looking 1911 at this point. Beautiful!

WhitleyStu:
    The S&W Performance Center cranks out some fantastic guns. Looks like you got 1 of them. How do you like the ports on the slide?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    WhitleyStu, those grips are wicked awesome!!
    You should bring that by the store sometime and let me see them in person! (I wonder if they offer them in slim cut?)

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    WhitleyStu:
    The S&W Performance Center cranks out some fantastic guns. Looks like you got 1 of them. How do you like the ports on the slide?
    cmamath13,
    It took me a little bit to warm up to something new like these lightening cuts, but now that I have had it here a while I am growing fond of the new design. It is supposed to lighten up the slide making for faster lock time, while the full length guide rod adds the missing weight to the front of the pistol.

Top Bottom