DSCN0702.jpg

Antelope08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    New Palestine
    Colt Gold Cup, Kimber Classic, Colt Commander

I also have a Colt 45 Gold Cup (series 80) matte and polished finished, Kimber 45 Classic black, Colt 45 Combat Commander blued, Colt 45 factory enchanced Officer in black and a Smith and Wesson 45, model 4513TSW. Needless to say I am a fan of the 45acp. Developed my fondness for them as a duty weapon as an MP in the ARMY.

Last edited:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I also have a Colt 45 Gold Cup (series 80) matte and polished finished, Kimber 45 Classic black, Colt 45 Combat Commander blued, Colt 45 factory enchanced Officer in black and a Smith and Wesson 45, model 4513TSW. Needless to say I am a fan of the 45acp. Developed my fondness for them as a duty weapon as an MP in the ARMY.

No pics...it didn't happen :D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    That's a nice Colt. I like the OD frame with the blued slide and controls. Did it come like that or did you have it refinished?

My friend and I did that. We bobbed the frame and fitted the new MSH, bead blasted the whole thing and used KG GunKote to finish the frame in olive and the slide in black. Did the tan/black Commander too. The gun was an electroless niclke that I got from an INGO member last year. I'm wanting to da an AR next. Thanks btw... :)

Cutting the grips was the hardest part! I destroyed a set of nice walnut grips!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom