• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Man that's sharp! Very nice. Any kind of review on it so far?

I'm at just under 500 rounds in the two weeks I've had the CZ and there have been zero issues. It's a very well put together 1911 and has zero MIM inside. From the factory, the trigger broke at a bit over 4 lbs. I'm starting to stone and polish the internals and am shooting for a tad over 3 lbs. Everything I've seen on this gun has been top notch. From the tool steel parts to the Hogue grips, it's nicely done.

bamtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2014
    Bloomington
    I'm at just under 500 rounds in the two weeks I've had the CZ and there have been zero issues. It's a very well put together 1911 and has zero MIM inside. From the factory, the trigger broke at a bit over 4 lbs. I'm starting to stone and polish the internals and am shooting for a tad over 3 lbs. Everything I've seen on this gun has been top notch. From the tool steel parts to the Hogue grips, it's nicely done.

Thanks a bunch for the quick review!! I keep hearing nothing but great things and its on the top of my list.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    AllenM has worked his magic for me.
    No one makes a comped commander length barrel so he took a 6" Clark barrel, fit it up, cut it down, threaded it for the Clark Comp. I already had and fit up a special Clark bushing as well. I am most anxious to get this home.
    I did the Ignition controls, mag well etc before this work. Might get to see some EDC duty.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    No one makes a comped commander length barrel so he took a 6" Clark barrel, fit it up, cut it down, threaded it for the Clark Comp. I already had and fit up a special Clark bushing as well. I am most anxious to get this home.
    I did the Ignition controls, mag well etc before this work. Might get to see some EDC duty.

i like the 2 tone:yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

That turned out very well. Have you shot it yet? If so, how's the comp compare to your full size 1911s?

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    That turned out very well. Have you shot it yet? If so, how's the comp compare to your full size 1911s?

No he hasn't shot it yet but I have :) Accuracy wise it is outstanding. I was shooting run of the mill federal ammo so it was hard to tell how well the comp was working but I could definitely tell a difference. I think with full power loads is where it will shine.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    No he hasn't shot it yet but I have :) Accuracy wise it is outstanding. I was shooting run of the mill federal ammo so it was hard to tell how well the comp was working but I could definitely tell a difference. I think with full power loads is where it will shine.

Usually the comps take some velocity and gas to work properly. Even so the extra weight in the muzzle will keep the gun down.

Since CM is now recoil shy (that happens with age) I would recommend a 9mm 1911.

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    I finally added a 1911 to my collection. It's a Springfield Armory GI. I've got a set of brown plastic grips coming, I will probably change the thumb safety at some point.

iquFwbO.jpg

nI2WMIa.jpg

Top Bottom