Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    Here's the new beauty...
    50893bdd-841a-407b-99ad-0080d0b6557a_zpsf66jcwdd.jpg
    [/URL]

Need a better camera for this, but you get the general Idea.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    IMG_0224_zpsvcxwnx87.jpg

Had the guns all out so took a pic of the 1911s.
    Colt Series 70 stainless govt model
    Colt Wiley Clapp Commander
    Colt Combat Commander
    Les Baer
    Kimber Tactical Ultra II
    S&W Pro Series
    Sig Stainless Compact

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Just got my Operator back from Ray Saltzman, had an Ed Brown mag well put on, 25 LPI front strap checkering added as well as a trigger guard cut, a new fitted bushing installed as well as a trigger job. Its basically the perfect TRP at this point for me since I do not care for bull barreled full sized guns with sandpaper for front strap checkering lol.

aoJmHKdh.jpg

Caa6Aggh.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just got my Operator back from Ray Saltzman, had an Ed Brown mag well put on, 25 LPI front strap checkering added as well as a trigger guard cut, a new fitted bushing installed as well as a trigger job. Its basically the perfect TRP at this point for me since I do not care for bull barreled full sized guns with sandpaper for front strap checkering lol.

aoJmHKdh.jpg

Caa6Aggh.jpg

What color is that frame. Interesting.

My operator is set up very similar except I put an ED Brown Barrel and bushing (hand fit not drop in) in mine with the forged ignition parts and MagWell. It is a killer.
    Also have the Bull Barrel model with near the same work save the new barrel. I did fir the accurizing bushing in it and it also is a killer.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    What color is that frame. Interesting.

My operator is set up very similar except I put an ED Brown Barrel and bushing (hand fit not drop in) in mine with the forged ignition parts and MagWell. It is a killer.
    Also have the Bull Barrel model with near the same work save the new barrel. I did fir the accurizing bushing in it and it also is a killer.

Its OD green, I am a big Metal Gear Solid fan (Video Game Series) and this was the color scheme for the main characters 1911 of the same name so I had to go for it. I asked Ray about a new barell and he said it would have been pointless as the barrel was already fit so well to the gun so I left it alone.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

aoJmHKdh.jpg

Caa6Aggh.jpg

Don't get me wrong I LOVE guns! But every once in a while I see one that simply calls to me. You sir have accomplished that. Never thought I would say that about a railed 1911.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.

aoJmHKdh.jpg

Caa6Aggh.jpg

Functioning work of art... Very nice!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Don't get me wrong I LOVE guns! But every once in a while I see one that simply calls to me. You sir have accomplished that. Never thought I would say that about a railed 1911.

She shoots as good as she looks too. That was from 20 yards standing.
    5wPVZLsh.jpg

DIURdy4h.jpg

Top Bottom