• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Let me just drop this here:

Surveillance video shows George Zimmerman from the night he killed Trayvon Martin - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

News reports that cited anonymous police sources said Zimmerman told police that Trayvon decked the neighborhood watch volunteer and slammed his head on the concrete. Zimmerman’s attorney Craig Sonner has told television networks that the neighborhood watch volunteer’s nose was broken and he was left with a gash on the back of his head that would have required stitches had he gone to the doctor in time.

But there are no visible bruises on his face or cuts on the back of his shaved head in the video, and his shirt doesn’t appear to have blood on it in the front or back. There does not appear to be any grass on his jacket, as indicated in the police report.

Read more here: Surveillance video shows George Zimmerman from the night he killed Trayvon Martin - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

:popcorn:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Video from the station...

Jacket: He's been riding in a cruiser and was in an ambulance, chances are the grass dried and was brushed off. Nothing telling there.

Blood on face and head. He was examined and treated by fire rescue. They would have cleaned it up in the process. Bloody nose? After epistaxsis was controlled, it would have been cleaned to assess the rest of the face.

The video is too grainy, IMO, to determine what sort of scrapes or lacerations might be present. Bruising? How long from the incident to this video? How much would we tell.

I would assume that the police took pictures of his face/head as evidence. Let's wait for that.

Blood on the shirt... that's the only curiosity... again, it's not the best video quality.

joale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012

Jacket: He's been riding in a cruiser and was in an ambulance, chances are the grass dried and was brushed off. Nothing telling there.

Blood on face and head. He was examined and treated by fire rescue. They would have cleaned it up in the process. Bloody nose? After epistaxsis was controlled, it would have been cleaned to assess the rest of the face.

The video is too grainy, IMO, to determine what sort of scrapes or lacerations might be present. Bruising? How long from the incident to this video? How much would we tell.

I would assume that the police took pictures of his face/head as evidence. Let's wait for that.

Blood on the shirt... that's the only curiosity... again, it's not the best video quality.

Agreed. Not the best quality...and he would have been cleaned up a bit prior to the car ride. The video proves nothing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Some of this is plausible, but a laceration requiring stiches, I would think would be quite visible on the back of a bald head. For the record, I note that an officer inspects his head in the video; indicating that something may be there.
    As for grass stains on the back of his coat, wasn't raining that night? earth and water = mud, all of that stuff wouldn't have simply brushed off in the back of a cruiser.

There's so much poor report taking in this case it can drive one batty.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Some of this is plausible, but a laceration requiring stiches, I would think would be quite visible on the back of a bald head. For the record, I note that an officer inspects his head in the video; indicating that something may be there.
    As for grass stains on the back of his coat, wasn't raining that night? earth and water = mud, all of that stuff wouldn't have simply brushed off in the back of a cruiser.

There's so much poor report taking in this case it can drive one batty.

From the Police Report that Kirk Freeman linked to a couple days ago:
    Police officer who cuffed Z. said he was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head and his back appeared to be wet and covered with grass. SFD treated him before they took him to the station.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Police officer who cuffed Z. said he was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head and his back appeared to be wet and covered with grass. SFD treated him before they took him to the station.

I believe it stated somewhere that he was denied medical treatment. And if he had such a bad cut to the back of the head why wasn't it or his broken nose bandaged? That odd for how serious his injuries were claimed to be.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's all a fabrication and those reports are bogus and the names of the responding officers that filled them out are fictitious.. :popcorn:

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Just an observation.... that does not look like a guy who weighs 220. Especially for someone who's supposedly 5' 9". I'm 6' 0" and about 220 and look WAY bigger than that guy does. Struck me as weird.

He does look like he's in pretty good shape for supposedly being a physical altercation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh yeah. That pesky 911-calling witness was lying, too.
    I believe this is what you're referring to. Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

Here ya go. http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin Lakes Shooting Initial Report.pdf

Both of these two pieces seem to corroborate and be consistant with what the SPD has surmised.

Again if you take a look at the video it appears that an SPD officer is taking a look at something on the back of Zimmermans's head in the receiving area as Kutnupe pointed out.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010

I would assume that the police took pictures of his face/head as evidence. Let's wait for that. ...
    Let's hope so. Photos and copies of the EMS report should be in the file. It's pretty much SOP, but then we're starting to see some other details that may have been missed in the initial investigation.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Just an observation.... that does not look like a guy who weighs 220. Especially for someone who's supposedly 5' 9". I'm 6' 0" and about 220 and look WAY bigger than that guy does. Struck me as weird.

He does look like he's in pretty good shape for supposedly being a physical altercation.

Actually, he doesn't look anything like the guy in the photos. WTF? This is the bizarro world case.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Can't always predict size with numbers. I'm 5'10" 290lbs and I fit in size 42 pants. Worked with a guy same size and lower weight, had to have been pants 10 sizes bigger

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom