• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You've called Zimmerman everything including a white man in your posts, when have you NOT called for his blood. I said I made an assumption about you based on other rantings you've made in the past.

You're allowed to make assumptions but everyone else is "making stuff up" when they make assumptions, except your assumptions are based on absolutely NO evidence whatsoever. I should have guessed, more hypocritical posturing.

Physician, heal thyself.

Come on, quote me. Quote where I've called for his blood or I said I'd shoot people from a 1000 yards. You think if you keep repeating, your statements of what I said will become true?

When my actions lead to the death of another, you're free to question my actions all you want.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Come on, quote me. Quote where I've called for his blood or I said I'd shoot people from a 1000 yards. You think if you keep repeating, your statements of what I said will become true?

When my actions lead to the death of another, you're free to question my actions all you want.

Stop acting like a ***** and look up the word metaphor. Talk about *creepy*. As long as you post on a public board, I'll question your posting of nonsense. Now back to the show.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Stop acting like a ***** and look up the word metaphor. Talk about *creepy*. As long as you post on a public board, I'll question your posting of nonsense. Now back to the show.

So you are putting words in my mouth. Thank you. Back to your thug hate fest.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Can we just bus all the NBPs and Nazis to the desert between Primm and Barstow and let them fight it out?

Winner gets to walk out.

vietboy1st

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Boston, MAss
    God This case caused all the racism among black people against white. Due to Obama and the media. Plus the way that the police handle the situation poorly. Zimmer is a stereotype and his curiousity caused him these problem. After this incient. a lot of innocent white people got attacke by the uneducated black teenagers. -_-" i don't get the point for doing that ? And Obama is a race biter. He is trying to get the black voters for his next election and making this case bigger on the news. **** Obama.. I am going to Vote for Ron Paul this year.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    God This case caused all the racism among black people against white. Due to Obama and the media. Plus the way that the police handle the situation poorly. Zimmer is a stereotype and his curiousity caused him these problem. After this incient. a lot of innocent white people got attacke by the uneducated black teenagers. -_-" i don't get the point for doing that ? And Obama is a race biter. He is trying to get the black voters for his next election and making this case bigger on the news. **** Obama.. I am going to Vote for Ron Paul this year.

Huh? What? Uh, come again?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Put aside the gated community part of the issue.

Let's say that Martin was wearing a suit, a tie, and was walking down the street carrying a Bible and asking directions for a church.

Let's say Martin was a known racist, and had several previous assault convictions on black folks, just because he didn't like them.

It still boils down to who initiated the use of force and the level of force used.

So, if my above scenario was what happened, and we knew nothing more than what we know right now, nothing would change. Sure, I would think that Zimmerman probably initiated the attack. If, however, several witnesses came forward and said that Zimmerman was following Martin, then Zimmerman went back to his truck and then Martin approached him and attacked him and was beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete, Zimmerman would be justified in using deadly force.

All this other stuff is a distraction. Let's assume Martin had a right to be there. Zimmerman has a right to follow him around to see what he's doing. No one has the right to attack the other person.

The only thing that matters at all about this case is the parts we don't know. All the parts we DO know look more and more like Zimmerman didn't do anything LEGALLY wrong.

Being a jerk may be wrong, but it's not illegal. Personally, I don't have enough evidence to even have an opinion that Zimmerman is guilty of being a jerk.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Let's say that Martin was wearing a suit, a tie, and was walking down the street carrying a Bible and asking directions for a church.

Let's say Martin was a known racist, and had several previous assault convictions on black folks, just because he didn't like them.

It still boils down to who initiated the use of force and the level of force used.

So, if my above scenario was what happened, and we knew nothing more than what we know right now, nothing would change. Sure, I would think that Zimmerman probably initiated the attack. If, however, several witnesses came forward and said that Zimmerman was following Martin, then Zimmerman went back to his truck and then Martin approached him and attacked him and was beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete, Zimmerman would be justified in using deadly force.

All this other stuff is a distraction. Let's assume Martin had a right to be there. Zimmerman has a right to follow him around to see what he's doing. No one has the right to attack the other person.

The only thing that matters at all about this case is the parts we don't know. All the parts we DO know look more and more like Zimmerman didn't do anything LEGALLY wrong.

Being a jerk may be wrong, but it's not illegal. Personally, I don't have enough evidence to even have an opinion that Zimmerman is guilty of being a jerk.

I agree with all of this. But I'm interested to see if a conversation actually took place.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

There are no witnesses that saw the fight begin or actually saw the gunshot that I can remember reading about. If you've read the 911 transcript, he was cursing to the operator before he'd ever made verbal contact with Martin unless there was a prior conversation with Martin that he didn't mention in the 911 call.

I haven't listened to the actual 911 audio but I've read the transcripts a couple times. I'm not an academy award winning actress but it reads to me that Zimmerman was pretty amped up while talking and cursing to the 911 operator. So if a conversation did take place, do you think Zimmerman was inviting him to the ice cream social that evening?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A person does get a bit "Amped up" when doing the things Z was involved in as to the watch program. Regular folks get very excited during these situations. A LEO is used to it and has his adrenaline somewhat in check but John Q. Citizen does not observe, follow or confront suspected or suspicious wrong doers on a daily basis. My blood pressure goes up in these situations as well. Do we expect a casual conversation with the 911 operator, I think not.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    A person does get a bit "Amped up" when doing the things Z was involved in as to the watch program. Regular folks get very excited during these situations. A LEO is used to it and has his adrenaline somewhat in check but John Q. Citizen does not observe, follow or confront suspected or suspicious wrong doers on a daily basis. My blood pressure goes up in these situations as well. Do we expect a casual conversation with the 911 operator, I think not.

I only brought up the 911 conversation to give perspective about how a conversation may have went with Martin. Did Martin view that conversation as a threat to his safety?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom