• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I think at this point, there is not a single person in this thread who did not rely upon a report or piece of information that later turned out to be false or called into question.

If that is the case, why are we going on with this? None of us knows for certain whether Zimmerman or Martin was legally in the right. None of us has any control over the case.

I'm seeing members here burn bridges with each other over something they demonstrably do not know anything with certainty about and that is really sad IMHO.

I'm done discussing this. If there is one thing I've learned from this thread it is that it can lead to nothing good to argue about something when you don't have any truly known factual premises.

Joe

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    And the 911 audio is definitive proof of every single event that took place? He dialed 911 the second he spotted Martin? Does the 911 transcript paint Zimmerman in a better light? Yes. Is it 100% the smoking gun that Zimmerman did no wrong? Absolutely not.

I fully believe that it is up to the government to prove Zimmerman's guilt, not Zimmerman to prove his innocence. My PERSONAL OPINION is that this case could have been handled much better from an investigative and communicative standpoint. Do I think we'll ever know the whole truth? No. Do I think Zimmerman will walk? Yes. My peeve about this whole situation is that busybodies have nothing better to do than to try to exert power over others. A mall ninja set the wheels in motion that lead to the death of an individual. Race, age, everything else be damned. If "looking suspicious" is enough to put the wheels in motion, none of us will ever be free.

I disagree the theft, robberies and the need to have a neighbor hood watch put the wheels in motion...

If it ask like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck odds are its a duck.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So, hornadylnl, you show anger and irrationality sitting safely at a computer screen, what would you do if someone was sitting on you bashing your head in like the position Zimmerman was in? How did he act so unreasonably that you demand "tox reports."

Tox reports for Martin. Again your reading comprehension fails you. The news reports stated that Zimmerman said Martin was on something. Where are the tox reports that lend credibility to Zimmerman's statements.

First of all, I'm not a mall ninja out to save the world. I might have given Martin a second look. Without witnessing him commit a crime, I would have not even interacted with him. If I were that suspicious of him, I would have called 911 and let them deal with it. After all, that's what they're paid to do. I guess with Zimmerman being a criminal justice major, the lack of a badge is jus a technicality though. Maybe in the mind of a mall ninja anyway.

If somebody were "bashing my head in" I'm sure I'd be unconscious. Again, where are the forensics? Does the bullet trajectory match Zimmerman's version of events? Does the bullet wound match his version of events? Powder burns? No powder burns? Did the investigators thoroughly examine the crime scene with complete objectivity? Or did hey take Zimmerman's word and formulate their own opinion that Martin was a thug and start their investigation?

Still waiting on your admission.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Does that mean you are against the tens of thousands of neighborhood watches in the United States?

Depends. Are they there to report crimes in progress or are they clairvoyants like Zimmerman and stop crimes before they happen?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I wonder the same thing? Also wonder if it was illegal for Spike Lee to tweet the guys address so others can go after him?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wonder the same thing? Also wonder if it was illegal for Spike Lee to tweet the guys address so others can go after him?

The DOJ will look into that right after they get done with the Black Panthers putting up a dead or alive award of $10k on Zimmerman's head. Sort of like the careful review they did on the Panthers for voter intimidation after they showed up at polling places with bats.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Tox reports for Martin. Again your reading comprehension fails you. The news reports stated that Zimmerman said Martin was on something. Where are the tox reports that lend credibility to Zimmerman's statements.

First of all, I'm not a mall ninja out to save the world. I might have given Martin a second look. Without witnessing him commit a crime, I would have not even interacted with him. If I were that suspicious of him, I would have called 911 and let them deal with it. After all, that's what they're paid to do. I guess with Zimmerman being a criminal justice major, the lack of a badge is jus a technicality though. Maybe in the mind of a mall ninja anyway.

If somebody were "bashing my head in" I'm sure I'd be unconscious. Again, where are the forensics? Does the bullet trajectory match Zimmerman's version of events? Does the bullet wound match his version of events? Powder burns? No powder burns? Did the investigators thoroughly examine the crime scene with complete objectivity? Or did hey take Zimmerman's word and formulate their own opinion that Martin was a thug and start their investigation?

Still waiting on your admission.
    Waiting my admission that I quoted another member uncritically. Guilty your honor since it's important to your self-esteem, get the noose! Now admit that you have been highly hypocritical and self-righteous throughout calling for this guy's blood based on nothing except your prejudice and hate.

You'd be unconscious? Are you a physician? You believe TV that every hit on the head knocks you out? People are shot in the head and don't necessarily lose consciousness. Zimmerman called 911 as you now say you would, but he's a mall ninja and you're not because he tried to keep an eye out like the apartment complex asked him to? What nonsense. When did the populace lose the right to watch over their own property and have to cede that to police? Where are your tox reports?

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    The DOJ will look into that right after they get done with the Black Panthers putting up a dead or alive award of $10k on Zimmerman's head. Sort of like the careful review they did on the Panthers for voter intimidation after they showed up at polling places with bats.

The New Black Panthers have immunity courtesy of that racist statist pig eric holder.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Really? No one is going to comment on what would happen if I offered a $10,000 reward for the leader of the Black Panthers? How is this guy not in jail?

We all were not sure of what was going on with Martin and Zimmerman. And as the facts come out we keep changing our position based on those facts.

We know for a fact someone offered a bounty on Zimmerman and that cannot be legal.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Please cite source showing Zimmerman stopped Martin. 911 audio shows he didn't.

I wonder why that is? Probably because he hung up with the 911 dispatch to wait for the cops? Show me in the 911 audio where Trayvon came up from behind and punched Zimmerman while he was getting back in his truck like i keep hearing claims of?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom