• Status
    Not open for further replies.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I can attest to his character and judgement. I've been on a ride along with him for an extended period of time. In my opinion he was professional, courteous and extremely fair.

His comments on this thread alude otherwise and show him to be a potential threat to freedom. I obviously have never met him and can only judge him by what his keyboard personality conveyed, it was not comforting, and as I stated previously, his statements give the good LEO's a bad rep.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon
    It's been determined Z is in no way a racist.
    I'm still curious as to why the guy just didn't sit in his truck with locked doors. He was instructed by the police dispatch not to approach the teen.

Good question about staying in his vehicle. All of us have done things that we later wished we would not have done.

As far as the dispatcher telling anyone what they should or shouldn't do, most places have non sworn dispatchers. They have no authority to tell a person what to do or not do. Heck I ignore what dispatchers say nightly. They give many callers very bad advice on a routine basis.:twocents:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Anyone else remember stories of the race riots of '68?
    Evansville was a war zone that summer. Pack robberies, snipers on roofs,

Just a reminiscent reminder, since the President seems determined to turn this into a race war.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So, what exactly happened with the guy you claimed chased you in a car? You never finished that one. As long as we're admitting stuff and all.

So this is your admission that you were spreading false information?

I did finish that story but evidently your reading comprehension fails you. So I must have had an everlasting, loving gay marriage with the guy because I happened to have a creep following me?

IIRC correctly, you currently or used to work in the legal field. I'll rot in jail before I ever call on your services.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Good question about staying in his vehicle. All of us have done things that we later wished we would not have done.

As far as the dispatcher telling anyone what they should or shouldn't do, most places have non sworn dispatchers. They have no authority to tell a person what to do or not do. Heck I ignore what dispatchers say nightly. They give many callers very bad advice on a routine basis.:twocents:

The bolded is the frustrating part for me. Zimmerman may have very well acted within the law and walk. I pray that if it ever reaches trial, the jury will decide the case based on law and not emotion. But it seems that there are a great many who believe Zimmerman has no culpability in the matter.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I never said he wasn't entitled to his opinion. However, his "opinion" indicates his judgement/character, and for a LEO, who has the power to ruin peoples lives (when not caught on tape), to say (way early on in this thread mind you) that he hoped Zimmerman's life was ruined, when it appears that not even half of the facts have been proven and what IS being revealed is that Zimmermen was justified in using self-defense, CONCERNS THE HELL OUT OF ME!

What I have found especially interesting, in this thread, is how part of the liberal cabal closes ranks around the LEO in question. They normally are the first to cry out against officer abuse. They demand that LEOs be held to a higher standard than others. But not now. Their fellow traveler (but happens to be a LEO) has joined in their call to lynch Zimmerman based upon the evidence provided by Al Sharpton's buddies in the media (Google Tawana Brawley). Now it is okay that LEOs express a desire to ruin the life of a private citizen, the actual evidence and due process be damned.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What I have found especially interesting, in this thread, is how part of the liberal cabal closes ranks around the LEO in question. They normally are the first to cry out against officer abuse. They demand that LEOs be held to a higher standard than others. But not now. Their fellow traveler (but happens to be a LEO) has joined in their call to lynch Zimmerman based upon the evidence provided by Al Sharpton's buddies in the media (Google Tawana Brawley). Now it is okay that LEOs express a desire to ruin the life of a private citizen, the actual evidence and due process be damned.

You got me. Liberal Cabal. However will I redeem myself? Vote for Romney?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    About the bounty thing. If any one of us seriously offered a $10,000 bounty for the capture of the Panthers on this site or any other we would be visited by someone of authority by the end of the day. Probably hauled off downtown for some questioning.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Various reports show that Zimmerman asked Martin what he was doing.

The fact of the matter is that NONE of us know exactly what happened that night. So how can either side say that their info is the gospel truth while the other side is bogus?

What? You were willing to send him to prison based on them yesterday. You were among the pack baying for his blood.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I stand with Zimmerman, i also stand with good LEO's, from what has been revealed and what I know from my job (security officer)

1. Zimmerman called the police (40 times), I have called the police 22 times to report things here at the hotel

2. Zimmerman asked him what he is doing ( I do this on a daily occurence with the homeless and stange people in the hotel)

3. Zimmerman chased him (I have chased homeless people, drunk guests, people who hit cars in the garage, theives)

4. Zimmerman stopped pursuit (I havent done this I continue chasing till IUPUi PD arrives)

5. Martin came after Zimmerman (fans during the super bowl came after me)

6. Zimmerman defended himself (I laid a guest out on the fround after being hit in the back with a helmet)

Now I am not a sworn LEO, and I did everything in a smaller scale than Zimmerman, I defended myself and struck a guest and laid him out on the ground(Am I a bad Guy)

So AM I THE BAD GUY?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Various reports show that Zimmerman asked Martin what he was doing.
    Please cite various reports, because we have the entire thing on audio, from the beginning of the 911 call until several minutes after Tray ran away when we has coordinating with dispatch on where to meet the police responder. Zimmerman never asked Tray what he was doing. He never even got close enough.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What? You were willing to send him to prison based on them yesterday. You were among the pack baying for his blood.

So is this your admission that you were pushing phony information?

I've said multiple times I want to see the forensics and tox reports to see if they back up Zimmerman's account.

You have no more proof of what happened than I do. How are you so sure that your information is truth when mine isn't? Especially after you got caught disseminating false information?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    One of those kids could have been the President's son.

smilielol5.gif

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Please cite various reports, because we have the entire thing on audio, from the beginning of the 911 call until several minutes after Tray ran away when we has coordinating with dispatch on where to meet the police responder. Zimmerman never asked Tray what he was doing. He never even got close enough.

It was reportedly heard by the person on the phone with Martin when Zimmerman approached him, well after the 911 call ends. It is referenced in a bunch of these news stories you keep citing.

Joe

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    So, hornadylnl, you show anger and irrationality sitting safely at a computer screen, what would you do if someone was sitting on you bashing your head in like the position Zimmerman was in? How did he act so unreasonably that you demand "tox reports."

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

And the 911 audio is definitive proof of every single event that took place? He dialed 911 the second he spotted Martin? Does the 911 transcript paint Zimmerman in a better light? Yes. Is it 100% the smoking gun that Zimmerman did no wrong? Absolutely not.

I fully believe that it is up to the government to prove Zimmerman's guilt, not Zimmerman to prove his innocence. My PERSONAL OPINION is that this case could have been handled much better from an investigative and communicative standpoint. Do I think we'll ever know the whole truth? No. Do I think Zimmerman will walk? Yes. My peeve about this whole situation is that busybodies have nothing better to do than to try to exert power over others. A mall ninja set the wheels in motion that lead to the death of an individual. Race, age, everything else be damned. If "looking suspicious" is enough to put the wheels in motion, none of us will ever be free.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Fargo:

It was reportedly heard by the person on the phone with Martin when Zimmerman approached him, well after the 911 call ends.

You saying Tray's girlfriend said Zimmerman asked him what he was doing? I thought the police got criticized for not interviewing the girlfriend?

And well after the 911 call ends? I think the timeline is the police arrived two minutes after the 911 call ends. By then the fight was over and Tray was dead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom