• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Just saw a New Black Panther party leader on CNN saying that they are not subject to the "white man's laws" that they have "their own laws" and they will "see justice for Trayvon"...

white mans laws...pssh.

I watch Judge Mathis every day.

judge-mathis.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Good for him! Exactly right on. :yesway:

That preacher is exactly right. If sharpton and Jackson had there way, there would be a black kid killed at the hands of a white person every week. They aren't MLK not Malcom X, the only people they look out for is themselves. Remember when Jackson was bad mouthing Obama? He didn't like that some black person was more important than himself. I hate that guy with a passion.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Until you learn that Tray was the one who came up behind Zimmerman as Zimmerman was returning to his truck, threatened him, and then attacked him physically.

The lead prosecutor appointed by the state has already admitted it will be hard to make a case against Zimmerman.

The "correct" sequence of events that we are reading about now are a result of a leak in the Sanford Police Department, they think. The Sanford Police are now confirming these new allegations against Tray.

Tray is dead because he walked up behind Zimmerman and attacked him. Zimmerman never attacked Tray.

According to who? The guy who pulled the trigger? The guy who chased the "*******" through the neighborhood and labeled him a criminal for walking down the street?

What is Zimmerman supposed to say? "I chased him through the neighborhood for multiple blocks, then jumped out of my car to detain him until the police came and he resisted my arrest, so a fight broke out and he was beating my ass and no one helped so I shot him?"

.... be serious ... no one witnessed that happen and the source it came from has plenty of motivation to say it. Try 20-life

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Zim's head was repeated bounced off a sidewalk? That one is tough to swallow. One "bounce" typically renders a person unconscious. Several, and you will experience legit head trauma, lacerations only? Doubt it. It makes more sense it he got punched in the nose, fell down, and cut the back of his head.

...and the placement of the shoot concerns me as well. If Martin was on top of Zimmerman, and he had to pull from the hip, why swing a firearm all the around to target the chest? The side and abdomen are much quicker and easier places to target, when on is on top of you.

I guess anything is possible though

His head likely was bouncing off the pavement from being punched in the face....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Because some statement about a past event cannot be disproven does not make it true, especially when that statement is self-serving to the one making it...

Sooner or later you will figure that out.

Joe
    I believe it does in a court of law.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I believe it does in a court of law.

Absolutely not. It may make it impossible for one side or the other to meet a burden of proof, but it certainly does not make it "true".

I absolutely agree that it will be tough to disprove beyond a reasonable doubt Z's self-defense claim. Proving a negative, especially to that burden is very difficult; especially when all adverse witnesses to the start of the fight appear to be dead.

That however in no way means that it is true or proven that he acted in self-defense. It just means the state couldn't meet an extremely high legal burden of disproving it.

What is true and what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt are not the same thing.

Joe

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just saw on yahoo news line that this young man was suspended from school on occasion, his face book and twitter activity are putting him in a new and not so god light. He is not the angel they would have him be.

For those of you who are isolated from these things by geography, gated community etc, you need to experience it first hand before jumping on a conclusion you can not back with fact. Once again, I am not a race monger. I have people in my prep group who are of color, my son in law etc so just do not go in that direction with me or us. Not all of any group is bad or wrong. There is an anger that is running among the young in many ethnicity's that is propagated by the likes of Jesse Jackson and the reverend Al Sharpton.
    Turns out the watch captain might have jumped the wrong dog. Was he wrong in his actions, yeah, he might have been, is this what the protesters would have you think, probably not. Right or wrong this should not be about race. It clouds the issues and diverts from the truth. Is that not the intention here.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    New Black Panthers: Zimmerman ‘Wanted Dead or Alive’*|*Vision to America

Question for the lawyers and LEO's on the site. Why is this not conspiracy to commit murder; murder for hire? This group is offering to pay a bounty for the murder of somebody. I am pretty sure people are convicted and sentenced to a lot of time in prison with less evidence than this.

You need more details. Offering a bounty for his "capture" is toeing the line. The "dead or alive" part of the poster is going to depend on what is written before and after that part; which we don't know at the moment.

Like I say, more details are needed before you could consider a criminal proceeding.

Best,

Joe

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    New Black Panthers: Zimmerman ‘Wanted Dead or Alive’*|*Vision to America

Question for the lawyers and LEO's on the site. Why is this not conspiracy to commit murder; murder for hire? This group is offering to pay a bounty for the murder of somebody. I am pretty sure people are convicted and sentenced to a lot of time in prison with less evidence than this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

It has been turned into a race thing that serves their purposes. This will go on and get worse as long as the authority's run scared and allow this. You or your group try something even close to this. Just sad.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Wanted dead or alive; $10,000 reward; eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. Seems pretty obvious what the intentions are.

All I know is from "dateline" type investigations but it seems like they can convict on much less than this.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Regardless of the outcome of this event. Regardless if Zimmerman is charged, or not. There is one thing I do know for sure.... That life as Mr. Zimmerman has known it is changed forever. His life has forever changed. The whole world knows who he is, and what he looks like, he will never be able to walk the streets again with-out the media or someone knowing who he is, and what has happened.

Although I truly believe that Mr. Zimmerman acted in self defense, he was also very stupid (even though he has every right to be) for getting out of his vehicle. I also believe that if Mr. Zimmerman where to do it all over again knowing the outcome of the event, he would have more than likely have stayed in his vehicle and just waited on the LEO to get there.

I wish all the best to Mr. Zimmerman, but you got to admit that he brought this all on himself. This was in the news way before the racial card was played.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Regardless of the outcome of this event. Regardless if Zimmerman is charged, or not. There is one thing I do know for sure.... That life as Mr. Zimmerman has known it is changed forever. His life has forever changed. The whole world knows who he is, and what he looks like, he will never be able to walk the streets again with-out the media or someone knowing who he is, and what has happened.

Although I truly believe that Mr. Zimmerman acted in self defense, he was also very stupid (even though he has every right to be) for getting out of his vehicle. I also believe that if Mr. Zimmerman where to do it all over again knowing the outcome of the event, he would have more than likely have stayed in his vehicle and just waited on the LEO to get there.

I wish all the best to Mr. Zimmerman, but you got to admit that he brought this all on himself. This was in the news way before the racial card was played.

Correct and I agree. The race card was dealt after those who push it saw the opportunity and had the chance to get in front of the cameras.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom