• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Actually I think that one *is* Tray. There is a third picture floating around of a different Tray that is not him. That is the one that has been debunked. Kid goes to a different school.

This is the "wrong" Tray.

moretrayvon.jpg

I believe this is the right Tray.

1332569412.jpg

Huh. well thats news to me, I was told the OTHER wrong Tray is the wrong Tray.

Which Tray is the right Tray?

They all sort of look similar! :dunno:

Thanks for correcting me on that.

NONE of them look like anything othat than a kid to me.... and LOL at the "Disguise!" WTF is that a black bowling ball?

I am sorry thats just .... racist **** right there.

Does anyone think this kid looks threatening in these pictures?!??! He just looks like a kid.

"Imagine him stalking your neighborhood at night".

Give me a freaking break.

I think if I saw him "Stalking" my neighborhood at night I would say "Hey Kid, are you supposed to be out this late?"

I am serious, does anyone think this baby faced kid looks threatening in any way posing for Facebook pictures?

If so, I am taking your man card. Thats just a baby faced kid.

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    While we wait for the information on the case to come to light, I have a question.

Is it legal for a group to go public with a bounty? The gentleman who made death threats against the police was arrested. I was pretty shocked when I saw that segment on the news.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    GEORGE ZIMMERMAN AND TRAYVON MARTIN: WHAT WE DON'T KNOW

Not sure Mas is 100% right in some of the things in his column.

For one, the Washington Post, ABC News, and the Miami Herald are all now reporting that Tray was suspended from school for drugs, not tardiness. (Yeah, the stories keep changing).

Also:
    Police: Trayvon decked him with one blow then began hammering his head
    Orlando Sentinal

With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel.

Trayvon Martin case: Martin was the aggressor, police sources say
    LA Times

As Florida braced itself for what could be the biggest day of protest yet in the Trayvon Martin case, police revealed new details that depict the slain 17-year-old as the aggressor and appear to support George Zimmerman's claim that he was acting in self-defense when he shot the teenager.

Also, at least one source has reported the tox report on Tray was negative.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    With a single punch. DANG.

George "Glass Jaw" Zimmerman. :)

Slamming into the sidewalk would explain the bloody back of his head.

Kid is a ninja.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    H
    I am serious, does anyone think this baby faced kid looks threatening in any way posing for Facebook pictures?

If so, I am taking your man card. Thats just a baby faced kid.

These "baby faced kids" (15 and 12) murdered a 49 year old man in Kosciusko County in 2010, they were sentenced to 30 and 25 years respectively. Martin was supposed to be a 6'3" football player.

13095880_BG1.jpg

15qdncz.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    And for all we know, Z made an unwelcomed pass at M.

When I was 16 or 17, I was walking out of the Tipecanoe Mall. I was leaving the main entrance and I saw a guy in a blue Saab. This guy looked pretty creepy. I got out to the next main drag near my car and I saw him again in his car and he was staring me down. I got in my car and left. Not long after, this guy was behind me. I was hitting speeds of 10-20 mph over the speed limit and this guy was behind me the whole way. I was actually hoping I'd get pulled over to be safe from this guy. I drove all the way to the Sam's parking lot up to the KFC parking lot and went inside with this guy following me the whole way. He sat in his car for a bit and finally left. This guy wasn't following me to wish me a happy birthday.

I remember how scared I was and how much adrenaline was pumping. Zimmerman wasn't in any sort of government vehicle so there is no way that Martin could have thought that Zimmerman was following him for anything other than harm.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Huh. well thats news to me, I was told the OTHER wrong Tray is the wrong Tray.
    Heck, I don't know any more.

Ultimately it doesn't matter if either one is the right Tray. What matters is only the facts of the shoot, so I will refrain from commenting on either of these photos any more.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    These "baby faced kids" (15 and 12) murdered a 49 year old man in Kosciusko County in 2010, they were sentenced to 30 and 25 years respectively. Martin was supposed to be a 6'3" football player.

13095880_BG1.jpg

15qdncz.jpg

So I am supposed to be scared of kids that look like that?

The fact that kids do terrible things is not lost on me, but I am now supposed to be PETRIFIED when a kid that looks like them is "Stalking" my neighborhood?

School buses arent penal colony transport vehicles.

:dunno:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

When I was 16 or 17, I was walking out of the Tipecanoe Mall. I was leaving the main entrance and I saw a guy in a blue Saab. This guy looked pretty creepy. I got out to the next main drag near my car and I saw him again in his car and he was staring me down. I got in my car and left. Not long after, this guy was behind me. I was hitting speeds of 10-20 mph over the speed limit and this guy was behind me the whole way. I was actually hoping I'd get pulled over to be safe from this guy. I drove all the way to the Sam's parking lot up to the KFC parking lot and went inside with this guy following me the whole way. He sat in his car for a bit and finally left. This guy wasn't following me to wish me a happy birthday.

I remember how scared I was and how much adrenaline was pumping. Zimmerman wasn't in any sort of government vehicle so there is no way that Martin could have thought that Zimmerman was following him for anything other than harm.

That **** is scary.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

So, you're saying that's why Martin attacked him.

And....? You too are now happily married...what...how did it end?

But, Martin's state of mind is irrelevant, he's not offering a defense.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    So I am supposed to be scared of kids that look like that?

The fact that kids do terrible things is not lost on me, but I am now supposed to be PETRIFIED when a kid that looks like them is "Stalking" my neighborhood?

School buses arent penal colony transport vehicles.

:dunno:

Just as long as we agree that just because they LOOK harmless does not make them so. Late teens is a high crime group. And Martin was an adult in most of the world, he was full grown and would have towered over the much shorter Zimmerman.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So, you're saying that's why Martin attacked him.

And....? You too are now happily married...what...how did it end?

But, Martin's state of mind is irrelevant, he's not offering a defense.

That was mature.

You don't know any more of what happened than I do. You constantly complain about media bias towards Martin but you seem to be lapping up any media reports that paint Zimmerman in a good light.

If you were being followed by a stranger in a non LEO vehicle, do you think they guy wanted to stop you and offer you a cookie?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    First of all, dispatch did not "instruct" him to stay in his car.

Second of all, would any of this have happened if Tray hadn't gotten kicked out of school?

Tray would be alive if he hadn't been kicked out of school. This is true. But what about all the other kids who are unfortunate to live in that douche bag's neighborhood?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom