• Status
    Not open for further replies.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Obama said if he had a son he would probably look like Trayvon...
    Well of course , in my opinion , he weighs in on that bcuz it is a national headline and he is using it for a good PR moment. but what about other cases around the country. All the violence that took place in Chicago last weekend? Obama is 'from' there is he not? The canal shooting that happened here last weekend. All these stories and others he is not voicing any comments on. Not even that people need to step up like the mayor and locals are saying here in town.
    And what about the Black Panthers on CNN telling Obama and the .gov that if they(.gov) do not do thier job that they(BP) will. Why is that not a threat?
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/25/New-Black-Panthers-Offer-One-Millionf-Zimmerman

So where is Obama and the .gov now ?

I'm not laying blame or pointing a finger at anyone. I hope that this will be resolved soon and come to a peaceful end. This is a tragedy for all parties involved. I just get really ticked when these race mongers come running out of the woodwork at the slightest smell of a good 'opportunity' to continue thier self proclaimed stop the racism agenda by promting racism.
    If this was reversed and it was the KKK threatening or talking bounty on another person I would still feel the same way. Threats and inciting violence should be dealt with and so far nothing is being said to discourage that.
    Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And what about the Black Panthers on CNN telling Obama and the .gov that if they(.gov) do not do thier job that they(BP) will. Why is that not a threat?

Since the president has weighed in on this subject, I think he should weigh in again, and tell the fringe groups like the BLA and the NBP, that he will lay the "pimp hand" down if they so much as look cross eyed at Zimmerman. I'm am most certainly NOT a fan of Zimmerman, but I in no way condone bodily harm against him. There should be some stern warnings issued to these typr of fringe groups that want the stir up the racial pot.

I'm amazed that people are talking about this being a hate crime. I believe race played a role in Zimmerman's initial assessment, but I do not believe that was the overriding factor when looking at all the facts. I think he would have shot anybody.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I'm betting Florida's "Stand your ground" law is in for a serious challenge... and in a bunch of other places too.
    Lot of less than favorable gun owner news lately. Suprprised more isn't being made of the video of Santorum firing at a pistol range when a woman in the background says "pretend it's Obama." Irresponsible comments or actions involving firearms is going to be scrutinized more than usual because of this tragedy. Regardless of the outcome, there will be repercussions.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Something I've been thinking about. Police say that, when found dead, Martin had a can of Arizona ice tea in his hoodie, and skittles in his pocket. An Arizona can? Those cans are pretty large and cumbersome, right? And the pockets of a hoodie fairly loose and spacious. I guess it's possible, but I find it odd that during a struggle that it wouldn't have fallen out.

Implying what exactly?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I'm betting Florida's "Stand your ground" law is in for a serious challenge... and in a bunch of other places too.
    This has nothing to do with "stand your ground." It is simple self defense. If Tray attacked the guy while he was walking back to his truck, according to the police investigation, (possibly even from behind?) then this has nothing to do with stand your ground. It is self defense, pure and simple. Tray was on top of Zimmerman pounding him repeatedly, even though Zimmerman was not a threat (in fact, according to the 911 audio and an eye witness, Zimmerman was crying for help). Tray could not control himself when Zimmerman was not (or no longer, if you want) a threat, and Zimmerman had to resort to pulling his concealed pistol and fire in self defense.

Don't chase rabbit trails or follow false media reports. The Sanford Police have publicly stated that the media have not published the correct sequence of events and their reports are "pure speculation" (their words).

Half the posts here read like stuff from the Democrat Underground or the Huffington Post, totally devoid of facts.

Last edited:

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    and the media ignores REAL race violence:
    Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy' - New York Daily News
    Two 16 year old dark-skinned kids dowsed a 13-year old white kid with gasoline and set him on fire....because he was white.

Where is the million man march? (and no, the kid wasn't creeping around a neighborhood he didn't belong in...he was singled out because he was white).

Powder keg indeed. That was this month.
    (or let's just go back last year to mobs of youth attacking Wisconsin fair goers and pulling them out of cars and off motorcycles...yes the victims were all white)
    I am not the one playing the race card..these are facts.

Pick a set of rules and then have a discussion with that. Accusing someone for shooting an attacker does not make him a racist.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Trayvon Martin's ten day suspension

A twitter message, allegedly sent by Trayvon's older brother, suggests Trayvon was suspended for assaulting a bus driver. Trayvon Martin was on a suspension from school when he was tragically shot last February 26th. His school, Dr. Micheal M. Krop Senoir High School, has not given any details. His family has also evaded the issue. According to the Kansas City Star, the length of the suspension was ten days. This suggests a very serious offense.

If Trayvon Martin was suspended for a violent act, it would alter the public's perception of the events surrounding his death.

Trayvon Martin's ten day suspension - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

887c25a4a810c06d697c1b5d7815833a.jpg

New Trayvon Martin Picture
    Credits: Posted on Facebook and Twitter by Stephen Martin .

Last edited:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    The media has portrayed Tray is a kind kid who was suspended from school for five days for being tardy. Now new allegations surface that it was really ten days for assaulting a bus driver.

At least this now fits in with the mother's story that she sent Tray to his father because she didn't know what to do with him.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Since the president has weighed in on this subject, I think he should weigh in again, and tell the fringe groups like the BLA and the NBP, that he will lay the "pimp hand" down if they so much as look cross eyed at Zimmerman. I'm am most certainly NOT a fan of Zimmerman, but I in no way condone bodily harm against him. There should be some stern warnings issued to these typr of fringe groups that want the stir up the racial pot.

But you are on the record as believing George Zimmerman's life should be ruined without regard to due process, without regard to an actual investigation. Why not just kill the guy? Maybe you can run down there and administer some street justice.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    But you are on the record as believing George Zimmerman's life should be ruined without regard to due process, without regard to an actual investigation. Why not just kill the guy? Maybe you can run down there and administer some street justice.

Doesn't need due process. Zimmerman was acting in self defense. And yes, you could do exactly that. Just were a shirt or jacket with cash hanging out of it. Sooner or later you will get attacked. Vigilante justice.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    What Zimmerman said to him doesn't matter.

Oh yes my friend, it absolutely matters in today's day and age. Mr. Zimmerman could have said just about anything but if he mentioned a racial slur or something that could be construed as a slur he will be in violation of federal hate crimes. That is what they will try and hang him on anyways. It doesn't matter that he was attacked by Treyvon. It doesn't matter that his nose was broken by Treyvon. He will spend the rest of his life in the fed penn.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Oh yes my friend, it absolutely matters in today's day and age. Mr. Zimmerman could have said just about anything but if he mentioned a racial slur or something that could be construed as a slur he will be in violation of federal hate crimes. That is what they will try and hang him on anyways. It doesn't matter that he was attacked by Treyvon. It doesn't matter that his nose was broken by Treyvon. He will spend the rest of his life in the fed penn.

Try to comprehend an entire post and not take things out of context. Leave that to the MSM. My comments regarding what Zimmerman said to Martin were in the context of providing Martin a legally justifiable excuse to attack Zimmerman. They had nothing to do with potential charges and litigation that might occur after the fact.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Evidence and witness testimony back it up.

Nothing says that the guy who called 911 seen Martin start the fight. It just says "the guy on top"

(which to me says, that he got there in the middle of the fight because he doesn't say anything prior to that point)

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Nothing says that the guy who called 911 seen Martin start the fight. It just says "the guy on top"

(which to me says, that he got there in the middle of the fight because he doesn't say anything prior to that point)

Read the entire thread or, better yet, do the research we've done yourself, before posting. There is ample evidence from Zimmerman's call to 911, occurring at the same time Martin attacked him, to conclude which one assaulted the other. Quit absorbing the media propaganda and do your own homework. What occurred in Sanford is entirely different than the fabricated story being built by the media to serve their own agenda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom