• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Was there a victim listed from these robberies Martin committed? I'm trying to figure out how a criminal investigation is launched based on somebody having something they're not "supposed" to have (who makes that decision I'd like to know), and in absence of a victim.

So you never try to find out if property is stolen?

Never run any gun numbers?

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    You can't be serious. And while I'll be the first to say it's unlikely that these items originally belonged to Martin, how would you know otherwise? Hell, it's not uncommon for kids to take scrap jewlery and melt it down to make gold teeth, or fronts. Who is to say that he didn't procure this stuff by legal means?

It's ridiculous to call the items stolen because it's not known where they came from. Is it a crime to have something people "think" you shouldn't have?

If this is the standard you think should be applied to all persons, then we're in trouble.

See what I mean? He will use the most circumstantial assumptions about the situation when it comes to Z, but when it comes to TM, you must have concrete proof with any allegations you make.

He is just poking this thread and I believe he will play devil's advocate till the end.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Does that make him an authority on the subject? Maybe he's just tryin' to get in good with his future father-in-law.

Him and all of his friends. They owe me nothing. He owes me nothing except the rent. When we all sit around and discuss these issue's it is to get some knowledge about how people think. With knowledge comes understanding. They learn from me as well.

Accept the fact that some people can discuss this topic openly and honestly.
    It has been an open topic since all this took place. He grew up in the Dayton Ohio area and moved here to escape that lifestyle. He lost his brother and many other family and friends to it so yes, he is a bit of an "Authority" on the mindset/lifestyle. There are no pieces of paper to hang in a frame announcing said authority but trust in the fact he knows who and what these people are. I know as well having dealt with this myself. It's not that hard.

I stand firm in my belief that "T" was a thug.

Just accept the fact that "T" doubled back to escalate the confrontation. All evidence points that way. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

I will say that you are a master at dragging out a topic. This thread will go into the record books.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think that is his goal. Every time he chimes in with some devil's advocate BS, he gets another 5 pages added to his topic.

I do not know the man but I get a sense he is giggling every time he stirs the pile in his thread. I think it empowers him a bit as We get sucked right along trying to make valid points to get our opinions stated.

Again, I stand firm in my belief.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CNN being CNN.

Cpra0D4.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CNN being CNN.

Cpra0D4.jpg

I see being called a cracker just as significant as using the "N" word in the context they are pushing. The Brothers throw the "N" word into every conversation among themselves. It has lost a lot of its steam in my opinion.
    Well, unless you are dealt the race card.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Remember how he landed here, "just showed up" (1-14-11) right after the Carmel PD was criticized by Liberty Sanders in their handling of his case (occurred @10-14-10). The assistant city attorney showed up with reams of INGO posts at the hearing (approx. 3-30-11). Imagine that.

Interesting chain of events. Sounds like a good way to score some points with the City Attorney if nothing else.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wanna get a street name of "Cathy thuh Cracker". When someone asks me "Why they call you 'Cathy thuh Cracker'?" I whip out a nut cracker and pull a walnut or somesuch out of my pocket and ask, "What is this?" "That's a nut." I put the nut in the nut cracker and make a big production out of slowly squeezing the nut until it pops.

Yeah, I ain't all right in the head. :D

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That shot to the head that I was talking about last week? You just heard it.

An old bull detective can really screw the prosecution long and hard and it is absolutely wonderful when he is on the defense's side. Oh, it is just absolutely wonderful when it happens.

Here, I'll say it again. I think Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter, and I have no idea what happened (outside of the facts we currently have).
    So, Kut. Based on this testimony do you still think he is guilty of manslaughter?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You can't be serious. And while I'll be the first to say it's unlikely that these items originally belonged to Martin, how would you know otherwise? Hell, it's not uncommon for kids to take scrap jewlery and melt it down to make gold teeth, or fronts. Who is to say that he didn't procure this stuff by legal means?

It's ridiculous to call the items stolen because it's not known where they came from. Is it a crime to have something people "think" you shouldn't have?

If this is the standard you think should be applied to all persons, then we're in trouble.

Well you've convicted Zimmerman of manslaughter on less evidence. Since the first page of this thread you've assumed that M was just fighting "a stranger that is attempting to illegally detain" him on not much more than your own whim of how things ought to be. I think I'm getting a clear picture on how innocent people get charged with bogus crimes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    2nd Paragraph - Shamu testified that TM had gotten to his father's backyard. Why didn't he stay there?

He went BACK to encounter Z.

The Girl on the Other End of Trayvon's Phone Speaks - Connor Simpson - The Atlantic Wire

134835067955.jpg

Y..... And while I'll be the first to say it's unlikely that these items originally belonged to Martin, how would you know otherwise? Hell, it's not uncommon for kids to take scrap jewlery and melt it down to make gold teeth, or fronts. Who is to say that he didn't procure this stuff by legal means?........

no_country_for_old_men_tommy_lee_jones.jpg

Was there a victim listed from these robberies Martin committed? ...........

gagreel_full.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Game, set, match no matter what the Carmel troll says.

In the real world where people are just trying to find the truth, yes. But don't forget how the initial investigation was conducted by an incompetent and racist police department. Last night I flipped through the news channels just to see how this disastrous day for the prosecution would be spun. HLN's panel of "experts" said (paraphrasing):

You can't trust the Sanford Police investigation because they were incompetent and racist, which is why they were replaced. Just wait until the evidence is presented from the "real" investigators, then you'll see what the truly vile white man did to the angelic little choir boy who happened to be black.

I wouldn't be surprised if the media photoshops some dimples and adds some face glow to M's childhood photo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom