Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Couple quotes from Twitter.

Redsteeze said:
    Perhaps Zimmerman prosecutors would like to explain how many times Trayvon Martin should be allowed to slam a skull into concrete. Prosecution witness and medical examiner verifies Zimmerman was on bottom being ground pounded... So just we're all on same page.. .According to state of Florida, slamming someones skull into concrete pavement once or twice is cool.

rbpundit said:
    Just as suspected, the prosecution's entire case is "Zimmerman should have known his life wasn't in danger."

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I just want the race card to go away. Put these issue before the court on the merits of the evidence......not as Kutnup14 see them.........;)
    picture.php

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Race issues like this will never go away. The NAACP/Sharpton/JJ can never allow race issues to be resolved, as their would no longer be a "need" for them.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Found this on Twitter.

WOW. Advocating murder, perfectly acceptable according to Facebook's moral compass.

Shorter #FreeJahar: "Let the justice process take place! Maybe the terrorist is innocent!"
    Shorter #Zimmerman: "KILL HIM NOW!"

BOLZeaOCYAAwc9I.png:large

I reported it too and got the exact same response. Wonder what would happen if we started a page saying "Glad Trayvon got what he deserved"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh man. BOOM.

O'Mara: "You testify these injuries were not life-threatening. Ok. What about the next injury?"
    Witness: "I'm sorry?"
    O'Mara: "What about the next injury? The one he could have suffered next?"
    Witness: "I don't... I don't understand..."

Obviously, prosecution objected... but that was it. Case freaking closed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I liked her testimony that it appeared that Zimmerman only had his head hit on the pavement one time because both head lacs could have occurred simultaneously. But then she wanted to testify that Martin could have been hit many times and the injuries just not show up... no bias there.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    I liked her testimony that it appeared that Zimmerman only had his head hit on the pavement one time because both head lacs could have occurred simultaneously. But then she wanted to testify that Martin could have been hit many times and the injuries just not show up... no bias there.

shes part of the lynch mob

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Known race-baiter Donna Brazile weighed in:

"Zimmerman's injuries were not life-threatening."

So, by that same logic, you should NOT defend yourself until you're absolutely sure you're about to die.

I wonder if she'd apply this same logic to a woman being raped. "The raping isn't life-threatening, so don't defend yourself."

Zimmerman should have held off and waiting until he was almost dead.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I can't believe how the medical examiner was asking questions of the defense lawyer and the judge was just allowing it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

So, by that same logic, you should NOT defend yourself until you're absolutely sure you're about to die.

I wonder if she'd apply this same logic to a woman being raped. "The raping isn't life-threatening, so don't defend yourself."

Anything it takes to push the agenda....anything.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    From Chris Loesch:

Chris Loesch said:
    You know, I like to wait till my illness becomes actually "life-threatening" before I seek to defend my health.

You have to wait until the moment your injuries are "life-threatening" before defending yourself. (Disregard verbal threats to your life)

Makes sense. If you get cancer, be sure to wait until the VERY LAST DAY... before you suggest trying to fix it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well, they do tell women to **** themselves to try to prevent rape, rather than carry a firearm. The bottom line, on one side we have people who believe that individuals have an inherent right to defend themselves using the appropriate force necessary, and people who believe only the state has a right to use any force.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From Chris Loesch:

Makes sense. If you get cancer, be sure to wait until the VERY LAST DAY... before you suggest trying to fix it.

Eh, it's cheaper that way. Then your public health system only has to foot the bill for the doctor's visit to tell you you're almost dead.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I'd like to know what exactly in the ME's training allows her to be an expert on what damage "is consistent with one punch" or is consistent with a head striking concrete one time .

How in the world could she know that ? Has she ever been a fight Dr. ?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ..and, since when is self defense predicated on how much damage you take before you are allowed to defend yourself? This could be a terrible precedent.

"Well, yeah, he broke your nose, and was pounding your head into the concrete, but he OBVIOUSLY wasn't trying to KILL you, just hurt you"

:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom