• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    They ended tonight with the lead investigator going on record as saying he thought Zimmerman was telling the truth throughout the entire investigation.

That shot to the head that I was talking about last week? You just heard it.

Just wait until the cops testify.

I don't think the special prosecutors understand how a veteran detective can torpedo the state's case and PDQ at that.

An old bull detective can really screw the prosecution long and hard and it is absolutely wonderful when he is on the defense's side. Oh, it is just absolutely wonderful when it happens.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Side note: One wonders if some of the prosecutors aren't intentionally trying to help Zimmerman. Good for them if they are.

Even if they aren't, everyone in the prosecutor's office knows this is a losing case. They will probably give the prosecuting attorney a promotion for taking this bullet.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    According to the FBI analyst, the best way to identify the voice on the tapes is for people familiar with the speakers to identify the voices.

The only problem with that is that Trayvon's dad first said it wasn't his son, then he said is was.

I wonder if Trayvon's dad will take the stand for the state. If he does, the cross examination should be very interesting.

Just think if he was grounded for being suspended like he should be trayvon would be alive today probably. At least as it involved zimmerman

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Seriously. How did they THINK this would go?

If you have never had this kind of power on a national stage. If you are always being praised by the New York Times and Washington Post. If you are being invited to cocktail parties in Georgetown. Wouldn't it corrupt you? Or, would not the potential be there?

People think what the Media tells them to think.

Politicians and Supreme Court Justices vote Left to get large obits in the NYT. Prosecutors, perhaps with eyes on bigger prizes, are not immune.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Zimmerman Trial Day 6 – Analysis & Video – State’s witness, Investigator Chris Serino seriously undermines charge

Zimmerman Trial | Live video | Prosecution Witnesses

Some folk here say we were not there... we didn't interview the witness or investigate the case. Well, Serino did all that and more... and he declares on the stand for the prosecution that Z was only defending himself.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How many of you knew that Trayvon Martin was a known perp who was involved in robberies?

Trayvon Martin’s Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors « Pat Dollard

You can't be serious. And while I'll be the first to say it's unlikely that these items originally belonged to Martin, how would you know otherwise? Hell, it's not uncommon for kids to take scrap jewlery and melt it down to make gold teeth, or fronts. Who is to say that he didn't procure this stuff by legal means?

It's ridiculous to call the items stolen because it's not known where they came from. Is it a crime to have something people "think" you shouldn't have?

If this is the standard you think should be applied to all persons, then we're in trouble.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Zimmerman Trial Day 6 – Analysis & Video – State’s witness, Investigator Chris Serino seriously undermines charge

Zimmerman Trial | Live video | Prosecution Witnesses

Some folk here say we were not there... we didn't interview the witness or investigate the case. Well, Serino did all that and more... and he declares on the stand for the prosecution that Z was only defending himself.

O’Mara noted that Serino was leading an investigative team, gathering and sharing evidence ,that included all levels of the Sanford Police Department up to the Chief, and even members of the 18 Circuit State Prosector’s office. Asked if there was ANYTHING that Zimmerman had said that contradicted the wealth of evidence possessed by Serino, the Investigator answered, “No, sir.” No physical evidence, no witness evidence, no officer statements, nothing? “No, sir.”

Game, set, match no matter what the Carmel troll says.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    How many of you knew that Trayvon Martin was a known perp who was involved in robberies?

Trayvon Martin’s Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors « Pat Dollard

I said that when this first started coming to light and was called a racist. I just had a funny feeling.

The jury can hear previous 911 calls by zimmerman yet this is covered up. There is a double standard of how we judge people in this country and I am sorry you should not get a pass just because of the "peculiar institution" that occured years ago

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    You can't be serious. And while I'll be the first to say it's unlikely that these items originally belonged to Martin, how would you know otherwise? Hell, it's not uncommon for kids to take scrap jewlery and melt it down to make gold teeth, or fronts. Who is to say that he didn't procure this stuff by legal means?

It's ridiculous to call the items stolen because it's not known where they came from. Is it a crime to have something people "think" you shouldn't have?

If this is the standard you think should be applied to all persons, then we're in trouble.

That's pretty pathetic dude. You threw in with the perps too early and now you're trying to cover your butt rather than learn from it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's pretty pathetic dude.

Was there a victim listed from these robberies Martin committed? I'm trying to figure out how a criminal investigation is launched based on somebody having something they're not "supposed" to have (who makes that decision I'd like to know), and in absence of a victim.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom