• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    what goes on in the jury rdeliberations? its more like alchemy than chemistry

the state can have a really crappy case and still win. it happens. or the state can have a really good case and still lose. it happens.

I am encouraged by the positive signs but I remember vividly Simi Valley case, riots, and the OJ trial. I would have tried to voir dire a jury too young to remember that stuff.

If I am the defense lawyer for him, then there's no way does Zimmerman testifies, not unless it looks like he's really screwed anyways. one wrong word out of him and he could destroy all the gains they're making.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This entire thing is about people getting dug into their positions. At first, I had no problem thinking Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter. Evidence changed that.

Unfortunately, not everyone cares about evidence. There are some disgustingly, vehement people out there right now praising Martin as 100% innocent. They can't let their side go, so... that's why this case has so much attention.

Ideally "justice" will prevail and Zimmerman will get off of these charges.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    "We're going to take a 15 minute break, Miss Jaental. Do you know how many that is? You'll have to use your fingers and toes."

"Now, if you do the math here... and don't worry, I'll do it for you... because we don't have all day."

No child left behind? My ass. This woman is an imbicile.

And this is the prosecutors "Star" witness. If she is the best they have. . . . . .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What did she say "T" called "Z" a wise A$$ Cracker. The defence attorney asked her if she thought this to be a Racist statement and she said What and he repeated and she said "NO"
    attorney said "Really"

Her testimony revolved around "Z" being racially motivated in killing "T"

Are we the only ones that see the deal here.

I guess we are all wise A$$ crackers now and that is OK.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This entire thing is about people getting dug into their positions. At first, I had no problem thinking Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter. Evidence changed that.

Unfortunately, not everyone cares about evidence. There are some disgustingly, vehement people out there right now praising Martin as 100% innocent. They can't let their side go, so... that's why this case has so much attention.

Ideally "justice" will prevail and Zimmerman will get off of these charges.

Exactly.

Back when this thread started, I agreed with Kut. The narrative the media played all day, every day, was about a vigilante mall ninja type killing some innocent little kid.

But then more facts came out that invalidated most of that narrative. And you're right. Some people realized they were fed a bunch of **** and changed their position to match the more likely reality. And some other people obstinately clung to their original belief. Maybe it's because the the original narrative was a much more delicious morsel to them than what the evidence most supports.

It's been my experience no facts or logic can convince people like that of anything.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What did she say "T" called "Z" a wise A$$ Cracker. The defence attorney asked her if she thought this to be a Racist statement and she said What and he repeated and she said "NO"
    attorney said "Really"

Her testimony revolved around "Z" being racially motivated in killing "T"

Are we the only ones that see the deal here.

I guess we are all wise A$$ crackers now and that is OK.

That might just make a good sig line. :D

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How is this guy not convicted yet?

Welcome to INGO?

Many INGOers use purple text when they post sarcasm. This is because it's often hard to tell if an off the wall comment is just being sarcastic, or is really off the wall.

If sarcasm wasn't intended, well, I guess the OP has a comrade.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    WHAT>>>>>REALLY.......................:rolleyes:

Welcome to INGO?

Many INGOers use purple text when they post sarcasm. This is because it's often hard to tell if an off the wall comment is just being sarcastic, or is really off the wall.

If sarcasm wasn't intended, well, I guess the OP has a comrade.

I hope he meant acquitted in place of convicted.
    I think we have a run for the border with this one guys. He's been pretty active with short comments in other threads as well.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Exactly.

Back when this thread started, I agreed with Kut. The narrative the media played all day, every day, was about a vigilante mall ninja type killing some innocent little kid.

But then more facts came out that invalidated most of that narrative. And you're right. Some people realized they were fed a bunch of **** and changed their position to match the more likely reality. And some other people obstinately clung to their original belief. Maybe it's because the the original narrative was a much more delicious morsel to them than what the evidence most supports.

It's been my experience no facts or logic can convince people like that of anything.

I think they do it "... just to annoy."

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    "We're going to take a 15 minute break, Miss Jaental. Do you know how many that is? You'll have to use your fingers and toes."

"Now, if you do the math here... and don't worry, I'll do it for you... because we don't have all day."

No child left behind? My ass. This woman is an imbicile.

Watching da loyer axe her quesshuns wus like watching sumbody kik a kid in a weelchair , ruuf an rong .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

:rolleyes: I guess it was time to take another defensive handgun class anyway. ...maybe keep a loaded AR in the truck for the drive through the 'Ville. Now where'd I put Yeager's number?

Eh, nah, maybe justice won't be served and the ima-kill-me-a-cracka folks can calm down. But would that celebration be any more civilized than a typical celebration after a UK/UL game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom