• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Awwww.... My little marionettes do care. One thing is for certain, I am sure to annoy the simple minded.

Anyone seen the crime scene photos? Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head against the sidewalk when he shot him right? How in the world did Martin's body end up so far away from the sidewalk, with his head pointed in the opposite direction?

I still don't think there's enough to convict, but that dude's life is toast. Even if he does win, he's going to be civil suited into the poor house, a la OJ Simpson. And obviously his wife had her little issue.... No one knows what happened but Zimmerman, so it's foolish to say this could have been avoided if Martin hadn't attacked Zimmerman. That's 100% conjecture. But what we can say with absolute certainty, is that if Zimmerman had stayed in his car, he wouldn't have his soon to be EPICALLY broke self in this vice.

Meh... I doubt he thinks it was worth the trouble now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Awwww.... My little marionettes do care. One thing is for certain, I am sure to annoy the simple minded.

Anyone seen the crime scene photos? Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head against the sidewalk when he shot him right? How in the world did Martin's body end up so far away from the sidewalk, with his head pointed in the opposite direction?

I still don't think there's enough to convict, but that dude's life is toast. Even if he does win, he's going to be civil suited into the poor house, a la OJ Simpson. And obviously his wife had her little issue.... No one knows what happened but Zimmerman, so it's foolish to say this could have been avoided if Martin hadn't attacked Zimmerman. That's 100% conjecture. But what we can say with absolute certainty, is that if Zimmerman had stayed in his car, he wouldn't have his soon to be EPICALLY broke self in this vice.

Meh... I doubt he thinks it was worth the trouble now.

I am certain he would change some things about that night.

As to body position....he probably tried to escape the area after he took some lead. Hell I would if I could still move. Not hanging around to take some more if I can get away. Yes, conjecture.

The whole thing is full of epic fail as to decision making.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Certain? Sounds more like 100% conjecture.

No doubt that will come out in the trial.
    At least we can agree that there's not enough to convict, and that no matter the outcome of the trial, Zimmerman's life is toast.

But you want to talk about conjecture?

....and Z being punched in the nose 25-30 times, yet no inuries or blood on T's fists, palms, wrists, fingers, or thumbs? That makes sense to you, or anybody else?
    Care to retract that bit of conjecture?

Are you suggesting Z broke his own nose and smacked his own head into the ground?

Who knows? Have people purposely injured themselves and blamed another? His Z misled the court? Riddle me this though, for those of you that have had a bloody nose, is the nostril caked in blood?
    You've conjured doubt in no one who's paying attention. The medical reports, saying what they say, is not conjecture.
    Kutnupe: Zimmerman caused his own injuries.

:facepalm:

I'm sorry, are you sayinng with 100% certainty he didn't? :dunno:

Might I remind....

...and she had no motive.
    This bit of blatant [STRIKE]conjecture[/STRIKE] fantasy aside, I'm not saying with 100% certainty ANYTHING regarding this case except that TM is dead and Z's life is ruined. I am saying that BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, with what facts have been made public, Z is not guilty of murder in the 2nd degree.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

After being shot a person does not move?

LOL at you......

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Would claiming to play other members like "puppets on a string" and annoying the "simple minded" be considered trolling?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How in the world did Martin's body end up so far away from the sidewalk, with his head pointed in the opposite direction?

Shooting people is not like tv or the movies, especially with handguns.

If you have ever seen a gut shot animal (squirrel, deer, coyote), then you know what happens.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Prosecutions 'Star Witness' doesn't read cursive. Yet she signed it off as hers???????

Edit: By the star witness account, "Creepy ass cracka" is NOT a racial term. This is just gold.

Last edited:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I didn't say black did I? I said George Zimmerman is African-American which should be every other sentence in the defense opening.

The defense should be reminding (hell, if INGO is any indication, telling them for the first time) that Jorge is just as black as Hollywood starlets Halle Berry or Barack Obama, or Obama's golfing buddy Tiger Woods. Beat that dead horse until it runs.

Caught me by surprise , never would've figured that .

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Troll. Pure and simple.

And he's not even very good at it. You'd think a grown man would have better things to do.

Remember how he landed here, "just showed up" (1-14-11) right after the Carmel PD was criticized by Liberty Sanders in their handling of his case (occurred @10-14-10). The assistant city attorney showed up with reams of INGO posts at the hearing (approx. 3-30-11). Imagine that.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Remember how he landed here, "just showed up" (1-14-11) right after the Carmel PD was criticized by Liberty Sanders in their handling of his case (occurred @10-14-10). The assistant city attorney showed up with reams of INGO posts at the hearing (approx. 3-30-11). Imagine that.

Yeah. Go figure. I wonder how they got all those posts.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "We're going to take a 15 minute break, Miss Jaental. Do you know how many that is? You'll have to use your fingers and toes."

"Now, if you do the math here... and don't worry, I'll do it for you... because we don't have all day."

No child left behind? My ass. This woman is an imbicile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom