• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    OK, I hang out with my neighbor and my cousin mainly, they both happen to be men:laugh:

Far be it from me to be judgmental, but I prefer to hang out with my wife and hang in with the guys.

Of course with the way maturity is charging at me, I need a little blue pill to hang out with my wife.

Um. Wait. Never mind.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Well, a lot of smack floating around here. Hope you guys are having fun with it. Looks to me like too much electronic testosterone, but to each his own.

In my view, this is nothing but a political show trial. It's going to have one of two results. Zimmerman gets convicted with a severe enough punishment to appease the news media and anti gun libs, or he is acquitted or gets some judicial wrist slap.

If the jury does not convict, and the court does not sentence him to a lengthy prison term, I fear a media inspired and driven firestorm. Probably a bunch of riots to boot.

In either case, zimmermann's life is pretty much over. Trayvon is still dead. But the political talking heads will have had their time in the sun. Regardless, don't look for this show trial to render justice.

The court fears this too...

George Zimmerman Gets All Female Jury - ABC News

In an indication of the intense emotions surrounding the case, the judge said she will delay the announcement of the jury's eventual verdict by two hours to give police ample time to prepare for security.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Notice Jorge is being hung by his own words and his own words alone.

This^

I've said going back probably a hundred pages that the epithets derogatory terms were going to cause him problems. I would guess that is especially so when the jury turns out to be all female.

Last week I would have handicapped it 3:1 hung jury, 1:5 guilty, 1:3 acquittal.

With this jury, I'm bringing guilty up to 1:3.

CarmelHP said:
    Are there any black women on the jury? If so, that may be beneficial to Zimmerman. In my experience, black women, as a group, express more fear of young black men than anyone else.

Be that as it may, IME they also often have very strong if not stronger feelings about hispanic males.

Best,

Joe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom