Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yup, several hundred pages back you will find a post from me recommending that Z file a disciplinary complaint on Barry in Illinois asking that he be disbarred for breaching the Code of Professional Conduct regarding pretrial publicity.

Someone said he had surrendered his law license years ago but I honestly don't know.

Best,

Joe

BOTH OBAMAS SURRENDERED law licenses in '93 & '08

The liberal "truth" sites all have other stories for it, but at one time the actual documents were online for viewing. They have since disappeared.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yup, several hundred pages back you will find a post from me recommending that Z file a disciplinary complaint on Barry in Illinois asking that he be disbarred for breaching the Code of Professional Conduct regarding pretrial publicity.

Someone said he had surrendered his law license years ago but I honestly don't know.

Past behavior tending so show it was more or less likely that T came back and attacked Z does meet the rules for relevance although there may be some other evidentiary hurdles to cross before it comes in. As I said, the judge has ruled nothing inadmissible; all she has ruled is that until it has been admitted it can't be used in argument.

Best,

Joe

Clarity again.

Thanks,

-CM-

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He's not getting a fair trial. The Gov can't affort to have all the Cities burn if GZ's found innocent.

I'm sick of hearing that ****.

Not from you Waveraider .......... just that line in general and the mentality that believes that is acceptable behavior.

Terrorist tactics to get what they want. :noway:

We+Do+Not+negotiatiate+With+Terrorists.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Not from you Waveraider .......... just that line in general and the mentality that believes that is acceptable behavior.

This gets me going as well. If they know its coming get ready and end it before the "Idiots" set their own areas on fire and they have to move out by us. We have more than our fair share of Zombies and idiots around here.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This gets me going as well. If they know its coming get ready and end it before the "Idiots" set their own areas on fire and they have to move out by us. We have more than our fair share of Zombies and idiots around here.

Maybe the ammo shortage will be over by then in case the zombies start violent demonstrations. :D

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave

That's been their Mode of Operation for awhile+they have gotten away with it--I can not see that changing...Bill.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If the procecution tries to paint T as the innocent little boy that the media has presented, can the defense then use evidence such as the pot smoking and general thug-like behavior?

Is smoking pot considered a knock on a 17 year old high school student? And if so, how? Oh, and what "thug-like" behavior are you referring, his friends beating up a homeless person?

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Is smoking pot considered a knock on a 17 year old high school student? And if so, how? Oh, and what "thug-like" behavior are you referring, his friends beating up a homeless person?

Well, stealing Skittles and Arizona Fruit Punch isn't stand-up behavior.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If the prosecution tries to paint T as a the epitome of innocence as the media did initially, his drug use, photos, and text messages completely refutes that picture. In fact, it paints a much more "thug-like" picture of who he was.

From the evidence we've heard so far, it's pretty obvious that T came back to approach Z after Z lost him. Why wouldn't he just go back home as fast as he could and tell his dad that someone was following him? That's what the epitome of innocence would do. But if he's a law-breaking, street-fighting thug, Z's story is much easier to believe.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    If the prosecution tries to paint T as a the epitome of innocence as the media did initially, his drug use, photos, and text messages completely refutes that picture. In fact, it paints a much more "thug-like" picture of who he was.

From the evidence we've heard so far, it's pretty obvious that T came back to approach Z after Z lost him. Why wouldn't he just go back home as fast as he could and tell his dad that someone was following him? That's what the epitome of innocence would do. But if he's a law-breaking, street-fighting thug, Z's story is much easier to believe.

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013

This is how I feel. My deepest hope is that Z is found innocent.

I can tell you this: if T was white, and had the background and lifestyle we're reading about, this would have been open and close, with Z free and living his life right now. But because T was black, and because it's 2013 and we have a half-black president, this has now become a case of racism and retribution against a "white perpetrator" (Z).

Given what is happening with our culture and in Washington DC right now with all of the scandals, cover-ups, lying, and double-talk, and seeing how Americans really don't seem to mind what this administration is doing/has done, this case will not go well for Z (as an extension of the culture shift and as retribution for past cultural sins).

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Where is the "stealing" bit coming from? I've never seen any documentation that that was the case?

OK, it is some peoples' opinions that he must have stolen the items and there is apparently video of him buying them. I hereby retract my comment.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You still haven't qualified "thug," unless you want to group a large majority of American youth in that category, regardless of race or socio-economic status.

Which photos, text messages are you referencing? Is there a text of him talking about doing a drive-by or a photo of him robbing a Quickie Mart, or something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom