Not open for further replies.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    is this one better? Looks legit to me.

trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-photos-images-race-baiting-obama-photo-media-bias-sad-hill-news.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    If he wants to be "mature" and split hairs, so will I. However, I've been clued in by a few people that these two are baiting me. Either that or they're the only two people thus far incapable of discerning what was going on in this thread. Either way I'm finished being dragged down by people who clearly care less about the quality of a thread and more about their own egos.
    Is this your way of trying to gloss over your failed attempt at grammar pwnage? :):

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I didn't make a mistake, you're just yet another who can't look back at the original posts made and comprehend what was happening. I apologize that our system of education has also failed you. I've had several other people PM or rep me saying they've understood perfectly what was going on, so that opinion isn't only mine.

Carry on.

You say you didn't quote someone when you obviously did. When it's pointed out by the person quoted, you deny it. Then blame that person for even questioning you. Then you say that everyone who saw what a complete ass you've been has an ego problem.

Where is negative rep when you need it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    George Zimmerman sues NBC over Trayvon Martin reports

I can think of a slew of other networks that fabricated "news", like CNN's Anderson Cooper inventing racial slurs in the 911 recording. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, NBP, should also be sued.

Lawyers for George Zimmerman filed suit today against NBC Universal Media over a well-publicized editing error that portrayed their client in racist terms in his pursuit of Trayvon Martin on a drizzly evening in February.

“NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, and so to set about the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain,” states the civil complaint in its opening salvo against NBC.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

I can think of a slew of other networks that fabricated "news", like CNN's Anderson Cooper inventing racial slurs in the 911 recording. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, NBP, should also be sued.

Saw this today too....the blonde bimbo newsperson was talking about it an then finished an said...."Yes Zimmerman, forget all about how you killed a kid."

That wouldn't be called bias would it.....? Hope she isn't on the jury. Fair an balanced........lol

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I didn't make a mistake, you're just yet another who can't look back at the original posts made and comprehend what was happening. I apologize that our system of education has also failed you. I've had several other people PM or rep me saying they've understood perfectly what was going on, so that opinion isn't only mine.

Carry on.

Which is correct, shooting scholar or scholarly shooter? I'm perplexed. :cool:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish

I hope he wins billions. It's about time some held the press financially responsible for the bias. Too bad NBC is too big to fail.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I hope he wins billions. It's about time some held the press financially responsible for the bias. Too bad NBC is too big to fail.

As hard as they worked for the Obama reelection, I am sure if they get tagged with a verdict, he'll take care of them.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Let's not forget MSNBC's infamous editing out of a black man's head from a picture, so they could accuse the Tea Party of being gun toting racists..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom