• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I wasn't referring to your post nor pictures was I? I didn't quote you in my post, did I?

Actually, you did. The post you quoted with the three pictures is my post.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I wasn't referring to your post nor pictures was I? I didn't quote you in my post, did I?

You didn't?

abc_trayvon_martin_nt_120313_wg.jpg

trayvon_martin_twitter.jpg

trayvon-grill-e1337845590556.jpg

Why #TeamDueProcess is important for justice; Correction and update: Twitchy issues apology for fake Trayvon Martin photo | Twitchy

Sourcing Trayvon Martin "Photos" From Stormfront : CJR

Viral photo tries to re-paint Trayvon and Zimmerman, but is fake : News : NorthwestOhio.com

Should I continue with sources VERY simple to find all refuting the same very picture which has already been taken down by the user here Terrehautian??

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Post #4252 is what he is commenting on. I was responding to a post by terrehautian which he replied to in 4253 and removed his previous post with the image that is the WRONG image to which I was pointing out.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    In post 4252 you quoted a post which has a link to an image which is actually two images. One of those images is alleged to be another person. The top image, which is the same person as the last image I posted that you did in fact quote, is the same Trayvon Martin thay is alleged to have assaulted Mr Zimmerman, thus causing Mr Zimmerman to discharge his sidearm, killing him.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN

Have you used forums much? Okay, on the right hand side of the red bar (red for me because of the color scheme chosen for this forum) there is a stamp which tells the number of the post being made. If you refer to my post which was number 4252 you'll see that I was responding to an earlier post by someone NOT named NYfelon. My response with the links afterward was to NYfelon showing links that prove that the pictures posted by TERREHAUTIAN were pictures put up by a racist group and not in fact Trayvon Martin whom was shot and killed.

I quoted his post so he could see that I responded to him directly and it had nothing to do with the pictures in his post, I just didn't bother to remove them from the quote.....

Why did that require so much explaining?

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    In post 4252 you quoted a post which has a link to an image which is actually two images. One of those images is alleged to be another person. The top image, which is the same person as the last image I posted that you did in fact quote, is the same Trayvon Martin thay is alleged to have assaulted Mr Zimmerman, thus causing Mr Zimmerman to discharge his sidearm, killing him.

Just stop. You're wasting your time. I'm doubting whether or not you have the reading comprehension to realize that there was in fact an additional image which WAS NOT the real Trayvon Martin. That was the image to which I was referring, not the other one which IS Trayvon Martin.

One image = Not Trayvon who was shot and killed = image I was making reference to not being correct.

Other image = Tryavon Martin, cool, you linked pictures to him too! Not what I was talking about.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole

OK, I've had a shot (or two) of Black. Are we claiming that Chewbacca lives on Endor, or Kashyyyk?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Because you are patently wrong. Your own link doesn't claim that neither of those images is the Trayvon Martin in question. It states that only ONE of the images is not him. The top one, the one with the dartboard in the background, is the same as person as in the image I posted. Notice the dartboard in the background. No amount of saying the image was sourced from racists or any other knucklehead can alter the fact that the person in the image we are discussing is clearly the person you claimed was not.

Why was that so hard for you to understand. /patronizing

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Because you are patently wrong. Your own link doesn't claim that neither of those images is the Trayvon Martin in question. It states that only ONE of the images is not him. The top one, the one with the dartboard in the background, is the same as person as in the image I posted. Notice the dartboard in the background. No amount of saying the image was sourced from racists or any other knucklehead can alter the fact that the person in the image we are discussing is clearly the person you claimed was not.

Why was that so hard for you to understand. /patronizing

Here, I'll do this again but please don't be mad at me for dumbing it down even more with hopes that you'll finally understand. I'll be asking you questions, so please respond.

1332569412.jpg

Top image is Trayvon Martin right?
    You linked the same very image right?
    I've never said that the top image IS NOT Trayvon Martin whom was killed by George Zimmerman. If you think I have, delete the internet A.S.A.P.

Bottom Image is NOT Trayvon Martin whom was killed by George Zimmerman.
    This is what I pointed out.
    This is the image to which is referred to in the links I gave, if you actually read them and look at the image associated.

Do you understand?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I'd say it would look like Jorge had reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death.

I would anticipate this case going away quietly, nolle it on a Friday afternoon about 4.

If I were a betting man, which of course I am not as gambling is illegal in the Democratic People's Republic, I would not want to take odds on you being wrong.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Here, I'll do this again but please don't be mad at me for dumbing it down even more with hopes that you'll finally understand. I'll be asking you questions, so please respond.

1332569412.jpg

Top image is Trayvon Martin right?
    You linked the same very image right?
    I've never said that the top image IS NOT Trayvon Martin whom was killed by George Zimmerman. If you think I have, delete the internet A.S.A.P.

Bottom Image is NOT Trayvon Martin whom was killed by George Zimmerman.
    This is what I pointed out.
    This is the image to which is referred to in the links I gave, if you actually read them and look at the image associated.

Do you understand?

Do you understand that you clearly said you didn't quote me, right after you quoted me? Were I you, I'd stop hurling around accusations of incompetence lest your own ability to process data be called into question.

/transmission

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Please re-read post #4266, I explain it there that I was quoting your post but the images came along with said quote. If you would read everything, rather than only what you want to read things would've ended a long time ago.

Accusations or observations? You still didn't respond to the questions I asked, nor address my clarifications. Now it seems as if you're trying to fuel a fire and just prove that you're right rather than listen to someone's own reasoning and/or clarification for something that they typed. Maybe I was wrong and your reading comprehension is fine but you're just lacking in basic understanding of communication altogether? Or perhaps your ego is larger than your I.Q.? I can only assume because it is the internet but there is one thing I'm sure of, you completely avoided making the effort to understand what I was saying rather than pick it apart.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Yes, you're quite right. My ego is Napoleonic, my I.Q. Lilliputian, and my manhood unimpressively inadequate.

Situation defused. Carry on Scholar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom