• Status
    Not open for further replies.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    There are actually recent photos of Trayvon, including still photos and videos.

Why you all keep showing old ones is beyond me.

At least show the one where he is standing with his family in the family reunion. He is a tall dude, not a little, baby-faced punk.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    is this one better? Looks legit to me.

trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-photos-images-race-baiting-obama-photo-media-bias-sad-hill-news.jpg

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Have you used forums much?

Funny, have you, newbie?

Okay, on the right hand side of the red bar (red for me because of the color scheme chosen for this forum) there is a stamp which tells the number of the post being made. If you refer to my post which was number 4252 you'll see that I was responding to an earlier post by someone NOT named NYfelon. My response with the links afterward was to NYfelon showing links that prove that the pictures posted by TERREHAUTIAN were pictures put up by a racist group and not in fact Trayvon Martin whom was shot and killed.

I quoted his post so he could see that I responded to him directly and it had nothing to do with the pictures in his post, I just didn't bother to remove them from the quote.....

That's idiotic, so is everything you posted defending it.

Why did that require so much explaining?

Probably because your quotes made absolutely no sense, and your subsequent defense was simply moronic.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    FYI this is the "photo" the police previously released to the media.

files.php

Hummmmmm, weird.

You can't really tell he is bleeding in this photo.

Hummmmm, weird.

I mean, they probably had the original right?

Hummmmm, weird.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'd say it would look like Jorge had reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death.

I would anticipate this case going away quietly, nolle it on a Friday afternoon about 4.

Well, I guess we can close the "Do you draw after a single punch?" thread in Carry Issues and Self Defense now, huh?

That bold, underlined, "," is unnecessary.

Please proceed.

LOL. The comma is grammatically correct if one assumes that the dependent clause at the beginning of the sentence is intended to be used as an independent clause, an assumption I think it is safe to acknowledge given that we all know what the implied verbiage is without having CarmelHP write it out for us. Two independent clauses within a single sentence need to be separate by a comma located before the conjunction. It also is grammatically correct to separate a dependent clause from the independent clause with a comma. Though in this particular instance, the dependent clause does not modify the independent clause because it is a dependent clause by virtue of the syntax construction (improperly constructed independent clause) rather than a fully functional modifying dependent clause.

Either way, the comma's good to go.

:D

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Well, I guess we can close the "Do you draw after a single punch?" thread in Carry Issues and Self Defense now, huh?

LOL. The comma is grammatically correct if one assumes that the dependent clause at the beginning of the sentence is intended to be used as an independent clause, an assumption I think it is safe to acknowledge given that we all know what the implied verbiage is without having CarmelHP write it out for us. Two independent clauses within a single sentence need to be separate by a comma located before the conjunction. It also is grammatically correct to separate a dependent clause from the independent clause with a comma. Though in this particular instance, the dependent clause does not modify the independent clause because it is a dependent clause by virtue of the syntax construction (improperly constructed independent clause) rather than a fully functional modifying dependent clause.

Either way, the comma's good to go.

:D

If he wants to be "mature" and split hairs, so will I. However, I've been clued in by a few people that these two are baiting me. Either that or they're the only two people thus far incapable of discerning what was going on in this thread. Either way I'm finished being dragged down by people who clearly care less about the quality of a thread and more about their own egos.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If he wants to be "mature" and split hairs, so will I. However, I've been clued in by a few people that these two are baiting me. Either that or they're the only two people thus far incapable of discerning what was going on in this thread. Either way I'm finished being dragged down by people who clearly care less about the quality of a thread and more about their own egos.

Let me clue you in. You embarrassed yourself, not so much by your error but by trying to pretend you didn't make the mistake. It's okay. We all do it from time to time. So stop shoveling, shake it off and get back in the game.:ingo:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    FYI this is the "photo" the police previously released to the media.

files.php

Hummmmmm, weird.

You can't really tell he is bleeding in this photo.

Hummmmm, weird.

I mean, they probably had the original right?

Hummmmm, weird.

Looks like the photos you get at Chuck E. Cheese.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Let me clue you in. You embarrassed yourself, not so much by your error but by trying to pretend you didn't make the mistake. It's okay. We all do it from time to time. So stop shoveling, shake it off and get back in the game.:ingo:

I didn't make a mistake, you're just yet another who can't look back at the original posts made and comprehend what was happening. I apologize that our system of education has also failed you. I've had several other people PM or rep me saying they've understood perfectly what was going on, so that opinion isn't only mine.

Carry on.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I didn't make a mistake, you're just yet another who can't look back at the original posts made and comprehend what was happening. I apologize that our system of education has also failed you. I've had several other people PM or rep me saying they've understood perfectly what was going on, so that opinion isn't only mine.

Carry on.

Improper application of Stand-Your-Ground.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom