• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Nope, no sarcasm at all. Based on everything we have learned about him, he is just a punk kid with an attitude.

I hate those punk kids that go to the store for skittles and tea. Geraldo called him a thug because of his clothing so it has to be true. That is enough evidence for me...Geraldo said it. Bring the kid back to life so we can fry him for wearing a hoodie and walking to the store.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I hate those punk kids that go to the store for skittles and tea. Geraldo called him a thug because of his clothing so it has to be true. That is enough evidence for me...Geraldo said it. Bring the kid back to life so we can fry him for wearing a hoodie and walking to the store.
    I was talking about all the things he was thrown out of school for. Drugs, stolen jewelry, and vandalism. :dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was talking about all the things he was thrown out of school for. Drugs, stolen jewelry, and vandalism. :dunno:

In that case, a good number of kids are thugs. Zimmerman also qualifies as a thug. "Resisting an officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer". Even though those were waived when he entered an alcohol treatment program, still in his past. Also a little worse than a baggie with some bits and pieces of marijuana in it. The stolen jewelry thing, Miami-Dade PD denied that Martin was tied to a jewelry theft. Many kids write stupid stuff on walls...if they didn't we wouldn't have those lovely poems and :poop: finger paintings in bathrooms across this country. He'd been suspended for missing school and finally for a baggie that had contained weed. I'd be willing to bet there are a few members on here with baggies that have contained weed somewhere in their houses or trashcans. A little less of a thug than someone drunk underage and fighting cops, imo.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Zimmerman also qualifies as a thug. "Resisting an officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer".
    See, posting stuff like this just makes you look foolish.

In 2005 Zimmerman was in a bar having a drink with a friend. Unbeknownst to them an undercover sting operation was going on inside the bar with police officers/ATF posing as patrons to catch bar operators selling alcohol to minors.

An altercation between one of the undercover (regular clothes) officers and a friend of Zimmerman took place. Zimmerman thought his buddy was about to be in a bar fight so he interjected and pushed the guy away from his friend. It turns out the guy was part of the sting. Out of spite for the shove, and potentially frustration for no minor alcohol sales, they arrested Zimmerman and his pal.

That's the violent "battery on a police officer." He pushed a guy--who he didn't know was a LEO--away from his friend because he thought they were going to get into a fight. In my view, this actually shows he is non-violent because he tried to break up a fight by separating them, not start one. He didn't jump in and start pounding the guy.

The undercover guy got all butt-hurt over this.
    lol.gif
    The charges were dropped.
    The stolen jewelry thing, Miami-Dade PD denied that Martin was tied to a jewelry theft.
    Trayvon had stolen jewelry in his possession, a bunch of women's wedding rings, etc. He wasn't caught in anyone's house, if that's what you mean.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    See, posting stuff like this just makes you look silly.

In 2005 Zimmerman was in a bar having a drink with a friend. Unbeknownst to them an undercover sting operation was going on inside the bar with police officers/ATF posing as patrons to catch bar operators selling alcohol to minors.

An altercation between one of the undercover (regular clothes) officers and a friend of Zimmerman took place. Zimmerman thought his buddy was about to be in a bar fight so he interjected and pushed the guy away from his friend. It turns out the guy was part of the sting. Out of spite for the shove, and potentially frustration for no minor alcohol sales, they arrested Zimmerman and his pal.

That's the violent "battery on a police officer." He pushed a guy--who he didn't know was a LEO--away from his friend because he thought they were going to get into a fight. In my view, this actually shows he is non-violent because he tried to break up a fight by separating them, not start one. He didn't jump in and start pounding the guy.

The undercover guy got all butt-hurt over this. The charges were dropped.
    Trayvon had stolen jewelry in his possession, a bunch of women's wedding rings, etc. He wasn't caught in anyone's house, if that's what you mean.

Sorry but going to a bar with underage friends is what sparked the shoving match. Mutual restraining orders with an ex-fiance because of domestic violence doesn't really lend itself to the non-violent blah blah blah.

Once again, Miami-Dade PD denied he was tied to the theft. He had 12 pieces of jewelry with some silver bands. There were also earrings. He MAY have actually been given those items by a friend. He didn't tell who the friend was. He wasn't suspended for having women's jewelry. He was suspended for a baggie with small pieces of weed. He got in trouble for writing obscenities on a door or wall. Miami-Dade PD DENIED that he was tied to the theft and said that the jewelry hadn't been reported stolen. It may be possible that he was given the pieces by a friend. It may be possible that he was the next Alan Golder.

Either they're both thugs, neither is a thug, or all of us that have ever been in a fight/been in trouble at school/etc. are thugs. If you want to convict Martin of being a thug without knowing the kid or having more than what the news is giving you, anyone should be allowed to convict Zimmerman of being a thug as well based on the same criteria. People had already convicted Martin based on pictures that weren't him.

PS. When I've broken up bar fights my friends were involved in, I did so by grabbing my friend and getting them out of the situation...not by shoving people.

PPS. Posting about either of them being a thug makes you look silly unless you've lived a cleaner life than Mother Teresa.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Sorry but going to a bar with underage friends is what sparked the shoving match.
    Wait, first you intimated that Zimmerman got into a fight with a cop by saying he commited violent battery on a peace officer. Now you agree that he actually just tried to stop two people from fighting in the first place, one who was hiding the fact that he was a LEO.

Nice recovery. :rolleyes:

Oh, by the way, Zimmerman wasn't there drinking with an underage friend. His friend was the bartender. But don't let facts get in your way. You haven't so far.

Mutual restraining orders with an ex-fiance because of domestic violence doesn't really lend itself to the non-violent
    I'm wondering how much you know about judges issuing restraining orders in a domestic situation. Still, Z is responsible for who he chose to date so I won't argue with you here.
    Miami-Dade PD denied he was tied to the theft.
    Show me where Miami-Dade said he wasn't in possession of stolen women's jewelry. I'll wait.
    Either they're both thugs, neither is a thug
    I don't know why you are getting all hung up over calling someone a thug. Trayvon wasn't shot because he possessed stolen jewelry or marijuana or committed vandalism. He was shot because he physically assaulted another person.

Trayvon chose poorly. He won't do that again.
    anyone should be allowed to convict Zimmerman of being a thug as well
    I don't care if you want to call Zimmerman a thug. Go ahead. We're talking the law. What actions were done that were legal or illegal. If calling Z names makes you feel better, I'll help.

George Zimmerman was a stupid, liberal, Obama slurping Democrat. He wasn't a gun guy, and had only purchased his Kel-Tec because the police had suggested he do that after problems with heighborhood dogs. I think his heart was in the right place, but he didn't make good decisions.

But who committed the illegal attack on the other? Z on T, or T on Z? That's what some here have a hard time grasping.

Last edited:

CX1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Vigo Co.
    INGO is the pinnacle of class when it comes to comments on people. I make a cooment about Zimmerman's wife's mugshot and get blasted. Yet no one seems bothered by these comments.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/219707-rip_rodney_king.html

So your defense of your comments on this thread is pointing out examples in another thread?

So basically because someone else does something (even if its wrong) it should be ok for you to do it as well is how you are wishing to defend your comments about the woman.

Interesting.

So then because some people have successfully robbed banks, it should be fine for you to rob a bank as well. It is the same basic premiss. :dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Wait, first you intimated that Zimmerman got into a fight with a cop by saying he commited violent battery on a peace officer. Now you agree that he actually just tried to stop two people from fighting in the first place, one who was hiding the fact that he was a LEO.

Nice recovery. :rolleyes:
    I'm wondering how much you know about judges issuing restraining orders in a domestic situation. Still, Z is responsible for who he chose to date so I won't argue with you here.
    Show me where Miami-Dade said he wasn't in possession of stolen women's jewelry. I'll wait.
    I don't know why you are getting all hung up over calling someone a thug. Trayvon wasn't shot because he possessed stolen jewelry or marijuana or committed vandalism. He was shot because he physically assaulted another person.

Trayvon chose poorly. He won't do that again.
    I don't care if you want to call Zimmerman a thug. Go ahead. We're talking the law. What actions were done that were legal or illegal. If calling Z names makes you feel better, I'll help.

George Zimmerman was a stupid, liberal, Obama slurping Democrat. He wasn't a gun guy, and had only purchased his Kel-Tec because the police had suggested he do that after problems with heighborhood dogs. I think his heart was in the right place, but he didn't make good decisions.

But who committed the illegal attack on the other? Z on T, or T on Z? That's what some here have a hard time grasping.

There hasn't been ANY evidence stating that the jewelry had ever been stolen. If you can show me some proof that it was stolen, you win that one. I could have a bunch of women's jewelry and not want to tell you who gave it to me. Doesn't mean it was stolen. Maybe Trayvon liked to wear women's jewelry? Zimmerman had a restraining order against his ex-fiance because it sounds like they use to like beating on each other. We don't truly know who started the fight. We don't know if they were both amped up morons that made stupid decisions (actually, yeah we do know they both made horrible decisions).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And actually, in regards to Z's battery on a police officer, when Z interjected, the plain clothed officer identified himself. Z then responded "I don't care who the **** you are."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As far as T having women's jewelry, like Sepe stated it is unknown how it came into his possession. Sure you can conjecture to how he obtained them, but that is about as far as you can go. And the burglary "tool" he possessed? C'mon, if he had a gun would that be a murdering "tool"?

Then we get to him making "lean." Is that a criminal act? What charge does one file for having iced tea and skittles to make such a drink? One might not like his intent, but he was safely within the bounds of the law.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    There hasn't been ANY evidence stating that the jewelry had ever been stolen.
    So you are saying it wasn't stolen and the police let him keep it?

Also I see you glossed over the point that Zimmerman wasn't there drinking with an underage friend like you asserted. His friend was the bartender.

Still, nothing that happened seven years ago changes the facts of this case. Who physically assaulted who?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    So you are saying it wasn't stolen and the police let him keep it?

Also I see you glossed over the point that Zimmerman wasn't there drinking with an underage friend like you asserted. His friend was the bartender.

Still, nothing that happened seven years ago changes the facts of this case. Who physically assaulted who?

I'm saying that the police didn't have enough evidence to say whether it was stolen or not. He did NOT get in trouble for having women's jewelry.

Go back and re-read the last page...especially the part where YOU were the one that stated Zimmerman was having a drink. Nothing in my posts said he was drinking. I stated he was at the bar with someone underage. He was. I stated he went through alcohol treatment/education. He did.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    So the police let him keep his merchandise? Yes, you stated that. He wasn't.

Call the Miami-Dade PD and ask them what they did with that thug's stolen jewelry. I stated that he was with someone that was underage because that was what started the tussle. I don't know his friend or the friend's date of birth. That was a detail that was mentioned by Zimmerman. If you want to argue it with someone, call up Zimmerman and speak to him about it in code.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom