Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He also points out that in her motion to revoke his bail, Corey said that Zimmerman intentionally deceived the court. The same can be said about Corey. She too misled and deceived the court.

Sort of puts her moral outrage about Zimmerman's deception in a different light...

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Articles: The Lynching of George Zimmerman

...the federal government and its media lapdogs have engaged an agenda that transcends guilt or innocence. They've become co-conspirators in a quasi-lynching, which affects not only the lynched party, but anyone who questions the lynching or its motive. This trial is no longer about George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, or even justice. The goal is to create distrust and animosity along racial, philosophical, and ideological lines.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Zimmerman vs. Martin: the trial being held online

Two [black] teen assailants beat Mark Slavin, a fifty-year-old [white] man, in the head 13 times with a hammer. Several organizations and individuals are asking why this case did not receive the media attention the Martin case is carrying.

Slavin’s father attempted to determine if the crime was a hate crime. The FBI, “told (him) to get an attorney.”

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i was soo hoping to see this thread hit 5k posts. and of course this whole "zimmerman" media craze has spawned people who feel invincible and the african americans who are performing crimes such as what griffin has posted are only further reinforcing my belief in Charles Darwin and his findings about the complexity of "white mans DNA compared to an Africans DNA". ah well. to each his own.. enjoy.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    There's more going on now. There is a blue ribbon government panel looking at the stand your ground law. The Tampa Bay Times has examined 200 SYG cases and determined that (in their opinion) the law has been upheld haphazardly. Zimmerman will be up for his next bail hearing in two weeks. Yes, there other things still going on.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    i was soo hoping to see this thread hit 5k posts. and of course this whole "zimmerman" media craze has spawned people who feel invincible and the african americans who are performing crimes such as what griffin has posted are only further reinforcing my belief in Charles Darwin and his findings about the complexity of "white mans DNA compared to an Africans DNA". ah well. to each his own.. enjoy.

I suggest you read more Darwin as he never stated any of what you quoted. As a matter, DNA, in the first half of the 20th Century, was identified as a genetic material. Darwin died in 1882, making a quote about the genetic relationship of DNA to race, an impossibility.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There's more going on now. There is a blue ribbon government panel looking at the stand your ground law. The Tampa Bay Times has examined 200 SYG cases and determined that (in their opinion) the law has been upheld haphazardly. Zimmerman will be up for his next bail hearing in two weeks. Yes, there other things still going on.

There are daily articles that I see in the MSM trying to generate outrage over the SYG laws. The left wing is going to go all out to roll this up with gun control and put on a big push for "common sense" gun laws and rolling back self defense protections.

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011

Are you stating there are no white people in Africa?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you stating there are no white people in Africa?

My favorite African...

images

Hubba, hubba

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I suggest you read more Darwin as he never stated any of what you quoted. As a matter, DNA, in the first half of the 20th Century, was identified as a genetic material. Darwin died in 1882, making a quote about the genetic relationship of DNA to race, an impossibility.

He was confusing Charles with Bubba Darwin, no relation between the two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom