• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Then I guess he'd make a good cop.

I had a lil zinger, in mind, but as a courtesy to other members, I will refrain from derailing this thread with mud (at least for as long as I can).
    Thank you for the insightful post. But nevertheless he has been repeatedly untruthful (which is an actual fact), surrounding this case.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I had a lil zinger, in mind, but as a courtesy to other members, I will refrain from derailing this thread with mud (at least for as long as I can).
    Thank you for the insightful post. But nevertheless he has been repeatedly untruthful (which is an actual fact), surrounding this case.

Why bother with looking for the truth. Before any of this came out you had him tried and convicted and publicly decried the need for him to pay for it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is this a "zinger"?

Oh, I love those.

chocolate-zinger.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Doesnt overcharging make sense though? (not in a good way)

For example, politics... If you want new books for a school and you go and present some bill to give them new books, they could just look at it and say NOPE... but if you make a bill to have new flying busses, pencils made from moon rocks, and new books... it makes the book part seem very reasonable and they might just pass that part because you worked so dang hard on this big project.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Doesnt overcharging make sense though? (not in a good way)

For example, politics... If you want new books for a school and you go and present some bill to give them new books, they could just look at it and say NOPE... but if you make a bill to have new flying busses, pencils made from moon rocks, and new books... it makes the book part seem very reasonable and they might just pass that part because you worked so dang hard on this big project.

No, because the problems with the state's case are visible and Z is in a position where he has the money and ability to vigorously defend the case. Plus, it very well may never make it to trial if the state can't meet its evidentiary burden at the self-defense hearing.

If this case is overcharged, and it very well may be, I don't see it ending well for the prosecution. Heck, from what I know of the case, I don't see it ending well for the prosecution in any regard unless there is one helluva smoking gun out there nobody knows about.

While I'm certainly not a fan of what Z did that night and I think he made some colossally poor choices, I really have a hard time seeing how this case gets proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Joe

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Dershowitz: Zimmerman Prosecutor Threatening to Sue Harvard for My Criticism
    Yeah, I was going to post this.

She ranted for 40 minutes with Harvard and threatened to sue them because Dershowtiz works for them. Then there was this.
    She denied that she had any obligation to include in the affidavit truthful material that was favorable to the defense. She insisted that she is entitled to submit what were half truths in an affidavit of probable cause.

She should go back to law school, where she will learn that it is never appropriate to submit an affidavit that contains a half truth, because a half truth is regarded by the law as a lie.
    Corey deliberately misled the court. Corey seems to believe that our criminal justice system is like a poker game.
    Wow.

He also points out that in her motion to revoke his bail, Corey said that Zimmerman intentionally deceived the court. The same can be said about Corey. She too misled and deceived the court.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Yeah, I was going to post this.

She ranted for 40 minutes with Harvard and threatened to sue them because Dershowtiz works for them. Then there was this.

Wow.

He also points out that in her motion to revoke his bail, Corey said that Zimmerman intentionally deceived the court. The same can be said about Corey. She too misled and deceived the court.

Do you suppose the judge could do us a favor and revoke her bail too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom