• Status
    Not open for further replies.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    seriously folks. there is without a doubt some important work going on here!

thank you for your service

tripple dog dare you to make it to 500 pages :D

:rockwoot: :ingo: :patriot: :ar15:

jake

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    seriously folks. there is without a doubt some important work going on here!

thank you for your service

tripple dog dare you to make it to 500 pages :D

:rockwoot: :ingo: :patriot: :ar15:

jake

Haha. the trial hasn't even started yet, nor has the aftermath of Zimmerman getting off free. I think this could reach 500 pages pretty easily...

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Haha. the trial hasn't even started yet, nor has the aftermath of Zimmerman getting off free. I think this could reach 500 pages pretty easily...

oh i'm sure it could get there. i wonder if INGO itself has some kind of limit? maybe something to do with space or something. not that they would care other than that.

jake

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ..... I think she may be bluffing with the 2nd Degree Charge.

Bluffing? Bluffing?!

Do you really think justice is a freaking poker game?

"We'll, I'll throw these baseless **** charges against the wall and see what I can get to stick!"

"I'll charge him with so much **** he'll be glad to plead down!"

Overcharging someone when it is NOT warranted is a strong arm tactic,
    it is a coercive act to manipulate the "justice" system to the ends of the state.
    A witch hunt, if you will.
    :noway:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Bluffing? Bluffing?!

iagree.gif

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    cough syrup + Arizona Watermelon soda + cold medecine + Skittles

Learned something new today day.

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence… | The Last Refuge

Guess I missed your post.
    Looks like he leaned up those 56 minutes.

I have followed this thread pretty closely and missed that somewhere. Very interesting.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    oh i'm sure it could get there. i wonder if INGO itself has some kind of limit? maybe something to do with space or something. not that they would care other than that.

jake

There is no limit on the # of pages/post in a single thread that the website can do. However after so many pages/post in a single thread the website database begins to 'slow down' so the MODs will lock and start a new thread to ensure that the 'slowness' is not experienced.

Look at the unofficial status updated thread and how many parts that has to understand the concept.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bluffing? Bluffing?!

"We'll, I'll throw these baseless **** charges against the wall and see what I can get to stick!"

"I'll charge him with so much **** he'll be glad to plead down!"

Overcharging someone when it is NOT warranted is a strong arm tactic,
    it is a coercive act to manipulate the "justice" system to the ends of the state.
    A witch hunt, if you will.
    :noway:

I'm actually of the belief that, if so (her bluffing), it actually is unethical. However, it's a common practice, and she'll face no penalty from the ABA.
    I had originally believed that it was "all or nothing" when Corey charged Zimmerman with murder 2, but apparently there is something called a Charging Confrence which will allow her to lower the charge during the trial.

If that's her intent, shes' pulled a fast one. Pretty much everyone, after Zimmerman was charged with murder 2, complained that she had overcharged, and believed that manslaughter was the more appropriate charge. All the "legal eagle" pundits have making the manslaughter case without Corey saying a word. If she pulls off this trick, given that everyone thinks it applies, she will have a very legit chance of conviction.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

jake
    Something like 5000 posts. The mods broke the NWI general thread into two at that point. Helps the database or some such.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I had almost forgotten about this case. Was this a good shoot?
    On the other hand...

Here's a few other recent Florida SYG outcomes

Last month, a Miami-Dade County judge ruled that Greyston Garcia was immune under the law even though he chased down a suspected car stereo thief and stabbed him to death, then went home and went to sleep. The judge ruled Garcia used justifiable force because the thief swung a bag of radios at him that could “lead to serious bodily injury or death.”

In Tampa last year, investigators decided not to file charges against 62-year-old Alcisviados Polanco, who used an ice pick to fatally stab 20-year-old Wathson Adelson following a road rage confrontation. Authorities said there was no evidence to disprove Polanco’s claim of self-defense.

Two years ago in Miami, a pair of Florida Power & Light workers were accosted by a mobile home resident armed with a rifle. The resident, Ernesto Che Vino, struck one utility worker on the head and fired shots in the air as they fled to their vehicle. A judge ruled that Vino’s actions were justified because he was in fear for his life.

So...doesn't the Zimmerman case sound 10x more legitimate than any of those? :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    On the other hand...

Here's a few other recent Florida SYG outcomes

Last month, a Miami-Dade County judge ruled that Greyston Garcia was immune under the law even though he chased down a suspected car stereo thief and stabbed him to death, then went home and went to sleep. The judge ruled Garcia used justifiable force because the thief swung a bag of radios at him that could “lead to serious bodily injury or death.”

In Tampa last year, investigators decided not to file charges against 62-year-old Alcisviados Polanco, who used an ice pick to fatally stab 20-year-old Wathson Adelson following a road rage confrontation. Authorities said there was no evidence to disprove Polanco’s claim of self-defense.

Two years ago in Miami, a pair of Florida Power & Light workers were accosted by a mobile home resident armed with a rifle. The resident, Ernesto Che Vino, struck one utility worker on the head and fired shots in the air as they fled to their vehicle. A judge ruled that Vino’s actions were justified because he was in fear for his life.

So...doesn't the Zimmerman case sound 10x more legitimate than any of those? :dunno:

Comparatively, yes, I guess it just depends on who's in the courtroom that day. This case can go either way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom