• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    If that's the case then it would be highly unethical on the part of the prosecutor.

Alan Dershowitz has done several interviews where he has stated that the affadavit for the prosecution is a joke, and he elaborated on the possibility that the prosecutor could find herself in her own legal trouble after the dust has settled here.

I know we haven't seen all of the evidence yet, but I have seen nothing which contradicts Zimmerman's story.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    When prosecutors are elected, they are subject to political pressure, and sometimes they may prosecute based on politics rather than evidence.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    And what happens when the HOA gets sued, and loses. The HOA's money comes from the dues, which come from the residents. Insurance only covers so much money. Usually just the legal bare minimum regardless of what state it is. Our HOA policy page in both states Ive owned houses in has no "hold harmless" addendums. I gather that is the case for pretty much every state. Someone is always held accountable and the residents are ultimately the employers of the HOA and its "official" cronies.
    The HOA is the corporation, not the residents. The dues would go towards the payment as well as insurance, then the HOA would be bankrupt. Thats it. The only reason I know this for a fact is thats what happened in my HOA. It went bankrupt and the city was forced to take it in. Meaning the city took care of the streets and stuff instead of the HOA. The residents arent the HOAs bank or whatever. The HOA runs out of money then its broke. They dont get to start raising the fees all of a sudden or collecting peoples wages...comeon...
    And the residents are in no way shape or form employed by the HOA just for living there... even the HOAs I've lived in, all the boards are volunteers..

Last edited:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Geez, I wonder why witnesses who first gave one account, would change their stories after threats of violence? Curious.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It does? :dunno:

Couldn't it also imply that Martin was chasing Zimmerman?

Hence the word "if" in my previous post. However, I haven't seen the defense articulate anywhere that Zimmerman was fleeing from Martin.

We are are in agreement that Martin took note of Zimmerman (ie that he was aware at the very least of being watched by him), correct? We are also, all in agreement that Martin and Zimmerman were unknown to each other, correct?

Now IF Martin was NOT doing anything wrong (which I won't argue about, but "if") and IF Zimmerman was chasing him, would that not change the situation significantly?

There's no "gotcha" moment in the question. I would just like to hear honest responses (not holding my breath, tho).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Funny how lynch mobs can persuade people to change their minds.

And our own leaders of the local lynch mob continue to beat the drum...
    I said a month ago that I would no longer believe anything that comes out. There is too much money and power being exerted now.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Eyewitnesses are not exactly reliable to begin with. Give them a couple of months of being told what happened and their stories are bound to change right along with their "memories".

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Hence the word "if" in my previous post. However, I haven't seen the defense articulate anywhere that Zimmerman was fleeing from Martin.

We are are in agreement that Martin took note of Zimmerman (ie that he was aware at the very least of being watched by him), correct? We are also, all in agreement that Martin and Zimmerman were unknown to each other, correct?

Now IF Martin was NOT doing anything wrong (which I won't argue about, but "if") and IF Zimmerman was chasing him, would that not change the situation significantly?

There's no "gotcha" moment in the question. I would just like to hear honest responses (not holding my breath, tho).

Is there no straw for which you will not grasp?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Honest?

How about admiting that is seems that Martian ended up pursuing and confronting Zimmerman?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How does that fit in with what the police have said, that no evidence or eyewitness testimony contradicts Zimmerman's story?

That's witnesses testimony may be false; ae may have constructed the entire thing after the fact based on what she "thought" she saw. I'm not saying her recollection is valid. I simply posed a question and asked for it to be answered. As of this point no one will.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's witnesses testimony may be false; ae may have constructed the entire thing after the fact based on what she "thought" she saw. I'm not saying her recollection is valid. I simply posed a question and asked for it to be answered. As of this point no one will.
    Sounded like a rhetorical question to me. Why would you want someone to answer it when you already know the answer?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Absolutely. And IF a monkey farts in a whirlwind in the middle of Times SQuare on new year's eve with a hundred onlookers could a ginger be part of them?

You put enough "if's" into any conversation and it changes the situation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom