• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    This thread may win an award for attracting the most losers. When do you just accept that "choir boy" Trayvon was a POS and that Zimmerman did the world a favor by putting his worthless azz in a body bag? Zimmerman is a hero. Nothing less.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Do you have a link to that original article? In theory both views can be correct. Unmetabolized THC can be stored in fat, which unless your a marathon runner, you won't be burining of in <4 hours. However, THC will obviously be unmetabolized as a person in actively ingesting. I would like to see if the levels present in Travon are consistent with active use or fat storage.

We're talking THC concentration in blood, not urine, Martin was given a blood test. THC-COOH (carboxy) the metabolite, can stay in the system for weeks. Rates of metabolization can be predicted and estimates made of the time since consuming based on the blood concentration.

Here's an article on the Martin autopsy.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    This thread may win an award for attracting the most losers. When do you just accept that "choir boy" Trayvon was a POS and that Zimmerman did the world a favor by putting his worthless azz in a body bag? Zimmerman is a hero. Nothing less.

I hope to God you never have a kid who does stupid ****. Because when someone starts saying crap like that about him see how you take it. A kid is dead. That's the main point. Zimmerman was stupid in his actions that night and Martin was a regular thug wanna be teen. That doesn't mean he should be dead... you comments show alot about your character.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I hope to God you never have a kid who does stupid ****. Because when someone starts saying crap like that about him see how you take it. A kid is dead. That's the main point. Zimmerman was stupid in his actions that night and Martin was a regular thug wanna be teen. That doesn't mean he should be dead... you comments show alot about your character.

Big +1.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I wonder if your opinion is typical of Zimmerman supporters? Explains a lot if they are?

Well pro-Zim crowd? Do you agree with Jake or not? And silence makes you complicit in sharing the opinion.

Well....................?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I wonder if your opinion is typical of Zimmerman supporters? Explains a lot if they are?

Well pro-Zim crowd? Do you agree with Jake or not? And silence makes you complicit in sharing the opinion.

I kinda think they were both dumb asses..............

But i dont have a horse un the race

Jake

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis

Why does anyone have to be pro-zimmerman or pro-martin, why not pro-truth? From everything Ive heard I believe Zimmerman has not committed a crime. But I think its sad that a kid died. He could of turned out ok and just had that thug wanna be attitude...like a phase....I dont know how he lived.. I know he had done some dumb stuff but hey, ive done worse than what I know about him, and I turned out ok.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Why does anyone have to be pro-zimmerman or pro-martin, why not pro-truth? From everything Ive heard I believe Zimmerman has not committed a crime. But I think its sad that a kid died. He could of turned out ok and just had that thug wanna be attitude...like a phase....I dont know how he lived.. I know he had done some dumb stuff but hey, ive done worse than what I know about him, and I turned out ok.

He chose badly. I've often thought back and wondered why I did something as a teenager and shudder. Sometimes life gives second chances, sometimes it doesn't, we see examples of both all the time. I don't think Zimmerman was particularly stupid, I think he was surprised by an irrational response by Martin and was forced to react.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Exactly.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Why does anyone have to be pro-zimmerman or pro-martin, why not pro-truth?
    This. Why the descent into ad hominem sniping here?

It is undeniable that in weeks past the MSM and lawyers floated lots of untrue garbage. I think most INGOers simply want responsible treatment of these issues by the parties involved. Since the MSM and lawyers seem incapable of sticking to the facts, it's not surprising folks here are miffed.

As to
    And silence makes you complicit in sharing the opinion.
    Howsabout silence means you don't have an opinion? Or you have an opinion, but choose to exercise your right to keep it to yourself. Sheesh.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Talking female head on television this morning said this whole incident falls upon the State of Florida for allowing non-LEOs to carry weapons. Wife was channel flipping so I didn't get a name or network.

As many of us have posted, even if laws are not changed, responsible gun owners are going to lose something from this.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Aren't you a cop?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    printcraft \/

thug_life.jpg

Oooooooohhhh! You thexy beatht, you!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I think this would have turned out differently if Martin wasn't pumped full of a chemical known for being mood altering and causing irrational, aggressive and violent outbursts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom