• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What do these figures have to do with anything? Are you trying to suggest that they were even farther apart than your original estimate and they were actually 7 to 25 yards away from each other?

What part of "there appears to be dishonesty in the headline" are you not understand?
    I'm implying that without the very specific knowledge applied when concerning gunshot wounds, one (heck most) people would assume "intermediate" as being a fair distance away.

(I am basically admit there appears to be spin with the headline)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What part of "there appears to be dishonesty in the headline" are you not understand?
    I'm implying that without the very specific knowledge applied when concerning gunshot wounds, one (heck most) people would assume "intermediate" as being a fair distance away.

It seems to be a forensic thing. They all seem to know what they mean by intermediate range. I think all of us think something different when we hear it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Heck, the spin has not stopped.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    zimmpic.jpg

What? Who said there was no bruising or abrasions on his head?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    TM was putting it to "Z" and he was shot for it. "Z" was doing what we do all the time around here, looking out for the area. He was just not ready for what jumped out at him. It was said up thread that "Z" was not SA and it seems he was not. When we approach someone who is "Out of place" or acting weird (a real stretch in these parts) we are on point and ready for whatever. Looks like "Z" was not. TM was not either.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No idea (in regards to this case), but I would think that it would have to exceed 3 or 4 feet, which would kinda debunk him shooting him while on the ground.

What headline are you talking about being dishonest? The only headline I saw just said "intermediate range" but gave no specifics.

You're the one that came up with the number that "exceeds 3 or 4 feet"

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN

My question to some of those who say Z did nothing really wrong, if he had a right to "stand his ground" and defene himself didnt the kid?

I mean he was being followed by someone he didnt know, he was being confronted while just trying to get to the place he was staying.

I would imagine that if I were a teenager Id be kinda nervous if some dude was yelling at me and running after me. I read earlier on here that Martin should have just run home instead of stopping, well why does Z have the right to stand his ground but Martin not?

I am not saying I think zimmerman should be guilty of murder but he imo did escalate the situation and certainly could have avoided all of it by just staying in his vehicle.

I guess if he gets off scott free it just shows you that you can follow someone, confront them, and if they start winning the fight you can shoot them.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    My question to some of those who say Z did nothing really wrong, if he had a right to "stand his ground" and defene himself didnt the kid?
    Yes, he did.

Here's the problem.

Zimmerman stopped trying to follow the kid (while he was on the phone with the police, mind you) and began returning to his truck. This is all on the police audio. You have listened to that, right? Trayvon then went back and approached Zimmerman. Not only did Trayvon initiate contact but he physically attacked Zimmerman.

In this case Z is innocent. Trayvon chose poorly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where is the evidence that Z confronted anyone? It's not in his statement. And no matter how this ends he did not get off scott free. Nothing about his life will be as it was.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    TM had the right to stand his ground if GZ had initiated the actual physical contact and went hands on with TM first.

There is no evidence that I've heard of that supports GZ initiating that contact.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, he did.

Here's the problem.

Zimmerman stopped trying to follow the kid (while he was on the phone with the police, mind you) and began returning to his truck. This is all on the police audio. You have listened to that, right? Trayvon then went back and approached Zimmerman. Not only did Trayvon initiate contact but he physically attacked Zimmerman.

In this case Z is innocent. Trayvon chose poorly.

Seems like a lot of folks are not aware of the latest. This is due to the MSM not shouting from the roof tops that "Z" may not be the person they have made him out to be.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I find it humorous how those of you making excuses for TM claim that he was defending himself. Tell you what, the next time youre walking around somewhere and someone makes you nervous, why dont you just jack them as hard as you can and then jump on top and keep pounding, just because they made you nervous. Then why dont you come back to this thread, after your arrest for assault and battery and share your experience with us.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Blood test will show how long it was from the last toke.
    I don't know about that. I thought how long thc is detectable had to do with body fat, metabolism, how long, how much and how often someone is getting high. But maybe that is just for urine tests. I am going to have to check my back issues of High Times.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    And now we learn that Martin was smoking weed on his walk to the convenience store.....

Not guilty. Case dismissed.

Where did you find he was smoking on the way to the store? All I read was he had it in his system. That's in your system for 30 days. There is no definate way to tell when you last smoked...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom