griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    (2)(a) is what you are looking for.
    Thank you. :)

IN doesn't have that. MI doesn't have that. I'm surprised FL has that.

With Zimmerman's head being used as a basketball I guess that doesn't apply here, but I think that is good info to know for when I am in FL.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Is there much of a possibility that some of the jurors may feel intimidated by the new black panthers and more likely to vote guilty in fear of retaliation. Are jurors identities kept secret? How much would you trust that secrecy.
    Would he be better off with a bench trial?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Watched the news this eve.

How many times did the special prosecutor tell everybody how wonderful and honest her group was?

I was expecting her to then show folks how she could walk on water.

Dunno, when somebody tells me something over and over and over I kinda think they're lying.

Hope the trial ends with the truth told and a proper result.

With Obi throwing his comments in and the threat of millions in property damage by riots......it's hard for me to think this trial will be done on the up and up.

Eh, even if they find him not guilty I bet some "accident" happens.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    As someone who has worked in a few Florida jails ill say, when you come in on a felony or a domestic charge, you have to stay the night and see the judge in he morning to get bail or bond. Everything else has a set bail pretty much so after your processed you can bail and go.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I am still wondering why there are no 16/17 y.o. pics and only pics of him in middle school?

Perhaps because it may besmirch his name or give credibility to zimmerman?

Don't be fulled. This bull**** is another sneak attack to steal 2a rights. Trying to set precedent to take away rights.

Molon Labe.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I am still wondering why there are no 16/17 y.o. pics and only pics of him in middle school?
    There are. Here is No Limit N!gga, as he calls himself. Or rather, here was NLN. He be dead now.

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg

Too bad. This never had to happen.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I also saw a pic for about 5 secs on cbs this morning of him and his father doing the BP one hand salute.

Someone said to me "its about peace and unity"...bs...so was the original swastika befor Hitler got ahold of it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Show me a disparity of force argument in the law.

Hint: search INGO. This has been discussed at length by attorneys. It doesn't exist.
    Someone attacks me. With bare hands. They're beating the tar out of me. I'm trying to defend myself with my bare hands, but I'm losing (blood, teeth, etc.) and they're not stopping. I reasonably believe if this continues I will be unconscious or dead.

I'm not entitled to use reasonable force to protect myself against this forcible felony or possible risk of death? The law says I can only use the same weapons they're using?

They're winning. They're not abandoning the fight. I cannot use my weapon, be it a baton, knife or gun, to terminate the attack?

Please show me the law that says I cannot use reasonable force to terminate the attack. This sounds like a 'duty to lose', akin to the duty to retreat. I didn't realize the law dictates I cannot use a weapon unless my attacker has already deployed/is deploying one.
    :coffee:

So like, if you are a woman, or an elderly person, or a man of small stature or weak or frail or sickly, just take your beating?

You are the one who is a punk. A heathen. You live by the law of the jungle. You fight to show "who is a man." What kind of sick, depraved world do you live in?

Punch me, I'll kill you if I can.

I'm trying to reconcile your two statements. Help please?

Last edited:

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    Show me a disparity of force argument in the law.

Hint: search INGO. This has been discussed at length by attorneys. It doesn't exist.

Of course there's no explicit disparity of force law. That's not how common law works. Regardless, this is my understanding based on the legal research I've done, and discussions with my law student friends:

If you start a fist fight and the other guy is winning, you cannot justifiably escalate force. However, if you make an apparent attempt to disengage from the fight or surrender and the person keeps attacking, he has now become the aggressor. As soon as that happens, any reasonable escalation of defensive force is acceptable. In Zimmerman's case, even if he did start the fight, a decent lawyer should be able to argue that Zimmerman's screams for help as Martin was on top of him beating his head into the concrete showed clearly Zimmerman's attempt to stop the fight, and that Martin's failure to stop made him the aggressor. Given the enormous amount of evidence that blows to the head can easily be fatal or cause serious injury, and Zimmerman's inability to flee or retreat, shooting Martin was OBVIOUSLY justified as reasonable self-defense. Any halfway decent lawyer and remotely fair jury should have Zimmerman acquitted.

This is of course on the assumption that we have all the relevant facts and testimony on the case. It could be that there's some evidence against Zimmerman that hasn't come to light, but given the current facts there's no possible way Zimmerman should EVER be found guilty of a crime.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Once again, the media has done a fine job of creating a distraction.

Keep an eye on the other hand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are. Here is No Limit N!gga, as he calls himself. Or rather, here was NLN. He be dead now.

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg

Too bad. This never had to happen.

No crow eating here, he was "such" a great young man with "so" much potential..................Dead end run.

No gangster attitude here boys and girls.....Is this your kid?????

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    A one-year old girl was shot in her bed last night in Chicago, and is in critical condition.

Al? Jesse? BHO? "If I had another daughter..."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A one-year old girl was shot in her bed last night in Chicago, and is in critical condition.

Al? Jesse? BHO? "If I had another daughter..."

The gangster culture that so few admit to or even want to know about.
    Sad for the child, they are the innocent victims.

Before someone jumps on me that Trayvon was innocent lets see how this runs out in the wonderful system of "Justice" we have. Any other doubts, refer to the pic. Lots left to be seen and told in this.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I fully expected him to be charged once the perpetrator of the Tawana Brawley farce got involved with the support of his race baiting employer MSNBC.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    The gangster culture that so few admit to or even want to know about.
    Sad for the child, they are the innocent victims.

Before someone jumps on me that Trayvon was innocent lets see how this runs out in the wonderful system of "Justice" we have. Any other doubts, refer to the pic. Lots left to be seen and told in this.

Forget Trayvon for a minute. Is an isolated incident in Florida more troubling than a way of life in American cities, where punks murder each other or innocent victims?

Shouldn't Al or Jesse be trying to change this, rather than focusing on Martin. If they were really trying to better America, rather than just tooting their own horns.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No crow eating here, he was "such" a great young man with "so" much potential..................Dead end run.

No gangster attitude here boys and girls.....Is this your kid?????

Tell me exactly what that picture indicates to you. I'm interested how gangsta and the picture have any relevance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom