• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm not questioning your right to an opinion, I just am trying to understand what that opinion is. You are clearly "anti-Zimmerman", because he got out of his truck and you feel he should have minded his own business. I get that much. What I don't get is how that belief is an argument against those of us who feel that regardless of his stupidity or validity he is being tried and convicted by the media. People are behaving as it he is a cold blooded killer when he has been LEGALLY convicted of nothing at this point. Logic goes out the window when emotions come into play. I'd just like to remind everyone that Trayvon could have been your son, but he wasn't! There are plenty more horrific incidents in the world than this. Let's keep tabs on it and save our anger for when they try to use this situation as a legitimacy for taking away our rights to defend ourselves. I'm afraid it's coming :(

My opinion is that Martin is dead and he shouldn't be. My opinion is that Zimmerman bears some responsibility for Martin's death. How much? We'll never know.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Who Is Special Prosecutor Angela Corey? « CBS Miami

I was curious and did some research. If you're wondering why this special prosecutor is bringing charges in a case that screams for none, when the local prosecutor refused to bring charges based on the available evidence, read the linked article. It's an attention-seeking ego trip. Nothing more.

I really love that you can sit there and based off admittedly distorted and unreliable news coverage claim to know without any uncertainty to know the motives and concern of the one person who has access to every bit of evidence in the case...

That is especially so when we don't even KNOW if charges have even been filed, but you are instead assuming they are based upon news rumors from anonymous sources.

I read that article and didn't see a single thing in it that would indicate that she is anything but a good prosecutor.

I personally doubt the state can makes it case on this, but as I sit here I freely confess that I am far from certain what the facts of the case are and that I have no ability to do anything but speculate.

How others seems to have this absolute certainty is beyond me.

Joe

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    WOW, they are saying Trayvon was definitely a victim, that is bull****, pray for the Martin family and our prosecution team, but no mention of praying for Zimmerman or his family. Zimmerman appears to be completely screwed regardless of what happens

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    I really love that you can sit there and based off admittedly distorted and unreliable news coverage claim to know without any uncertainty to know the motives and concern of the one person who has access to every bit of evidence in the case...

That is especially so when we don't even KNOW if charges have even been filed, but you are instead assuming they are based upon news rumors from anonymous sources.

I read that article and didn't see a single thing in it that would indicate that she is anything but a good prosecutor.

I personally doubt the state can makes it case on this, but as I sit here I freely confess that I am far from certain what the facts of the case are and that I have no ability to do anything but speculate.

How others seems to have this absolute certainty is beyond me.

Joe

See, Fargo, that's the difference between you and I. You weren't able to dig out of the information provided what you needed to form an opinion regarding this woman and her hidden agenda.

I was.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The pressure has gotten to them. They are scared of the carnage that will ensue. You will see Jesse and Al again soon.

I am just watching all this at this point. It is a cluster %^)#@! and the prosecutor is responding to political pressure and that is all this is about.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Murder 2 on Zimmerman huh? I hope the prosecutor has more evidence than they've presented or they've screwed this up just like they screwed up Casey Anthony. Now they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he had every intention of murdering him.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Zimmerman appears to be completely screwed regardless of what happens

89708731_640.jpg

Move along - nothing to see.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    WOW, they are saying Trayvon was definitely a victim, that is bull****, pray for the Martin family and our prosecution team, but no mention of praying for Zimmerman or his family. Zimmerman appears to be completely screwed regardless of what happens

The state is bringing charges against Zimmerman. It is their duty to become the advocate of the supposed victim and their family. Zimmerman's eventual defense team has a very good chance of winning a complete acquittal. I'd much rather defend in this case than prosecute. If the state thinks they have a race riot problem now, wait until Zimmerman's jury finds him not guilty on all counts.....

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I hope Zimmerman's neighbors are there for him like he was for them. Paypal should be burning down any moment due to the insane traffic right now.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    SO APPARENTLY ENOUGH EVIDENCE DOES EXIST TO FILE CHARGES...

Unfortunately, I doubt we will ever know how the decision was made. She sat down and consulted with the Martins. We know the AG met with Sharpton today. I wonder if the NBP were consulted as well.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    All I can say is "Wow, I forgot what it's like to be young and stupid with that feeling of invincibility" . I guess the older and wiser you get the more you realize you don't need to brag about your prowess as a tough guy, you just know what you are capable of doing and find no need to boast.

I guess I don't get where the boasting is in saying you've tasted boot leather or are about even in wins/losses in fights. I guess I don't see the boasting in saying if you're going to pull a weapon in what was a fist fight, make sure you understand weapons retention because it may be used on you.

Bunnykid, I no longer "own" my friends fights when we go out these days. I use to be quick to jump in because it was kind of fun. Anymore, I just stand back and let them do their own thing. Not that I have less trust in my skills, its just that I'd much rather have a good time than going out trying to prove who the bigger man is.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Who Is Special Prosecutor Angela Corey? « CBS Miami

I was curious and did some research. If you're wondering why this special prosecutor is bringing charges in a case that screams for none, when the local prosecutor refused to bring charges based on the available evidence, read the linked article. It's an attention-seeking ego trip. Nothing more.
    I didn't get that out of the article cited, but if she is as you say on an "ego trip" then I don't think she would be prosecuting without a good case for success.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    IBpeoplestartcomplainingthatthechargesarepanderingtothepublic

SO APPARENTLY ENOUGH EVIDENCE DOES EXIST TO FILE CHARGES...

...Eh?

(This thread will self destruct shortly....) :popcorn:

You do not need evidence to file charges against someone, just the willingness to do so. This will not end well.

Over 50-60 people died after the Rodney King fiasco, what do you think is going to happen with this. If the Prez had not thrown his 2 cents in and the Panthers had not offered a $1,000,000 bounty on this white hispanics head it would be done and over with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom