• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Plainfield Shooting Supply had P-22's for $309, but sold out before I had a chance to come back around. I was able to haggle another booth down to $320, but that was as low as I could get.

RTDoug

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Saw the guy in drag on Fri. afternoon. Whoa!

Managed to find a "carried more than shot" Cobra for under 400...

Made my month!

Anyone know of a good place to get it reblued?

Regards

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Ran into a guy with a SS Python Elite that wanted too much. I offered him what was a sensible amount and he thought about it. When he said no, I gave him my card, told him my offer stands and walked off. My phone rang about an hour later and who do you think it was but Python Guy. I got it for my offering price and walked away happy.

DSCF2005.jpg

Oh do tell...$$

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If he has mental problems, then how in the world is he allowed to have guns?

Sounds like Klinger.
    And sounds like a perfect front-page 'news' article for any liberal newspaper showing how OUTWARDLY OBVIOUSLY DISTURBED (middle aged white men) are getting KILLER EVIL BLACK RIFLES ... STILL... complements of the GUN SHOW LOOPHOLE.

This has the makings of a Pulitzer Prize. All the necessary, buzzword-compliant, gun-bashing agendizers elements.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I specifically went to the 1500 looking for a Kel-Tec PF9, and only saw one for about $100 more than I was willing to pay.

Maybe I will just have to keep searching PSS until they can get a hard chromed one in stock again :(

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    AuntieBellum and I got there about 4:30pm yesterday. I wanted to browse M&Ps, but didn't find very many at all. Auntie ended up picking up some INGO patches and looking at range bags. I ended up buying reloading components for a little more than I would have liked, but as a newbie reloader it was good to see before I bought. Then off to the symphony afterwords, to see the ISO perform the music of Pink Floyd. :rockwoot:

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    OK arrived about 12pm parked close and walked right in,great, bought INGO swag introduced myself, magnificant display of wooden crosses and everyone yelling BACK,GET BACK DEMON.Tac shotgun seemed to have a nice SKS, fort liberty had what appeared to be a nice marlin 35 rem, and prices were not that bad.
    The Karma gods must have been playing with my aura.I found a browning rifle that has eluded me for better part of four years. In 99% condition and included the add on sites we haggled to a fair price,then the hammer.
    The rifle was on consignment and a cash only deal, no trades, and the ATM would not disperse that much. This is surely punishment for all the
    CLEAVAGE stareing (thank you ladies).If this tactic is designed to
    help sell more, the true end result was my eye's started bleeding and the guy next to me got trampled.
    Good to see old friends,meet new ones and great gun talk.
    PSA- Post may include SARCASM

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    AuntieBellum and I got there about 4:30pm yesterday. I wanted to browse M&Ps, but didn't find very many at all. Auntie ended up picking up some INGO patches and looking at range bags. I ended up buying reloading components for a little more than I would have liked, but as a newbie reloader it was good to see before I bought. Then off to the symphony afterwords, to see the ISO perform the music of Pink Floyd. :rockwoot:
    There were M&P's all over the place. I saw a BUNCH of them, in all calibers, including compacts.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I forgot that I picked up 3 cans of Tannerite for $20. My wife told me to get it out of the house, so I threw it to her when I came in the door.

Needless to say, the response wasn't pretty...

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    Bought a magazine for my Remington 700 from the AI booth in the north room. Didn't really want to spend the money on it, but I wanted another one. Don't really know if I overpaid. Don't really care because that is the last mag I am buying for that gun. Brother bought a 458 SOCOM upper from ACME. Not a bad day but it does help if I am looking to buy something and I am looking for something. Bought a lower and epper from curreeheeguns. Thanks for planting the suppersor idea in my head, now I just have to figure out what I am going to sell to get one.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I looked around the show hoping to find some Federal 9BP, but the going rate at the show seemed to be $30.00 / Box. Maybe I need to reset my expectations on ammo pricing? Anyway, I came away with a couple of INGO hats and stickers (got ya one, MR HABIB) and a lot of good ideas. After the show,CHICKENMAN and I chowed down on tenderloin and rootbeer, then cruised to Bradis to complete the "gun fix". Pretty good day, in my opinion! :):

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    How ironic is it that just when we get set to complain to the show management about the overcrowding that half the crowd didn't show this weekend? :dunno:

But I gotta tell ya, having room to walk around and browse like I wanted to all weekend long really put me in a buying mood. I guess you could call it a frenzy. The only thing I didn't grab that I seriously wanted was a CZ97 that PSS has. Still want it... but it might be months before I can afford one now. :):

Found a Hollander Becker .32, an MAB Model D .32, a last ditch Arisaka, a Finn'd Remington Mosin Nagant, and an Eddystone m1917.

My head hurts, my feet hurt, my wallet REALLY hurts, but my face hurts most of all from grinning ear to ear all weekend, considering the Eddystone was my only serious target. :yesway:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    As I mentioned, my daughters boyfriend on friday evening went ape **** and got an SKS $300 OTD, but couldnt find a cleaning rod for one, I remember when AK and SKS crap was everywhere, he found stripper clips, ammo, a ammo can, a rifle case, and the thing he wanted the most a Springfield XDM in 9.mm. Then they (daughter and boyfriend) went to Wilbur Wright Range and spent 3 hours before comming back to Fishers yesterday. They went straight back to the show after they ate, walked into the show and found out closing time was in 30 mins! Anyway they are hooked, makes me happy instructing on cleaning and oiling and sighting and all the other questions they ask. Told them to get me a box of federal HST 9.mm but they forgot...oh well always next show Eh?

Top Bottom