• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I went friday afternoon picked up ammo from mudcat (great guy)picked up 45 brass and bullets picked up a new scope for my 204.sold 3 and traded 2 for a new S&W M&P15 with some extras all in all had a good day.and came home happy:D

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    First 1500 in about 10 years. Sticker shock just getting IN the darn place. Saw the crossdresser about 5 minutes in, and missed the backwoods immediately. Good Lord. Still and all, welcome to America. Lots more stuff than in the olden days. Pistol prices mostly very high, with a few notable exceptions. Long gun prices all over the place. Didn't look at ammo much. Met the guys over at Curahee guns, and VUPD blue and Chris? at the INGO table, very nice guys all. Make me proud of the forum. Got a hat and a sticker for my toolbox at the working... Bought a couple of parts for my secret government projects... Not a bad saturday.

g.mccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Whiteland
    First time ever going to the 1500. Prices seemed high to me, especially hand guns. I did get a ERT sling and adapter hardware for my AR. Also a couple INGO stickers and pouches. I was suprised by the amount of junk there. I guess I imagined more quality that what I saw.
    One thing I noticed, the complete and utter disregard for muzzle discipline. Before I even got into the door, I walked past a couple that were sitting outside. He had a large caliber wheel gun (didn't notice what kind or anything else), I noticed that he was toying with it and the muzzled was pointed directly at his wife and infant child about 1 foot away. I wanted to slap him.
    I also noticed that it seemed there was a large amount of people carrying that you can tell to not carry at any other time than in the 1500.

Flitmob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    I was thinking about stopping by tomorrow. However, most people seem to think there were not many deals. Are vendors more likely to deal on Sunday?

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    I was thinking about stopping by tomorrow. However, most people seem to think there were not many deals. Are vendors more likely to deal on Sunday?
    Probably on ammo (so they don't have to carry it out) and maybe if you pay cash. Haggle is present if you don't over do it.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    does tranny guy have a holster booth in the back of the right hand room (the one with the paper target booth, the mil surplus clothes, and the bulk ammo guys) The guy who runs the holster booth right across the isle from the knife sharpeners had painted toenails:dunno: Which I thought was wierd for an old guy....

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Looked for several things on my want list that I couldn't find (1022 international, and 7.62 strippers) but found a fair deal on an XD9 Tactical which followed me home. :D

Stopped TSG and INGO booth, but things were really hopping there, and I'm not a soft hat kinda guy (Iprefer a hat that covers all the lumps on my head) so I passed on the hat. :):

All in all a great afternoon.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    got there just before noon , all I left with was a box of batteries for my tac light , and a INGO tactical hat.
    I just didn't see any real deals , I could not find any 10MM ammo, I did see used Glocks for the same price as what one local dealer sells new for everyday.
    It was hot inside that place today , they need to open more doors or turn on the A/C and they really need to make the isles wider, too many people shoulder to shoulder.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    It was alright. To tight and too hot. Smelled like **** in the room to the right. Snagged an okish deal on a springfield 1911. Won't complain too much since i'm supporting a biz local to me. Could not find any reasonable 45. Also grabbed a Fobus holster.

Then I ventured over to Bradi's which was PACKED and grabbed a car gun safe.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Got there around 9:30, wasn't nearly as crowded as past shows. Couldn't find the INGO booth.

Got a DMPS AR15 for $750. Flat top, so I'll need to invest in a scope, or iron sights.

Also go cci small pistol primers, .38 Special cases, .38 Special bullets, and Alliant Power Pistol powder.

WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I was walking around trying to sell my 11-87 Supermag yesterday.

I was also looking for a USGI slidestop, but seemed the only guy that had them wanted $30 for beat to hell ones. He then got an attitude when I told him that I'd bought them for $15 last show. After that, all he repeated was "those were chinese, those were chinese".

Wasn't too bad, there were a bunch of new glocks priced well. Other than that, I wasn't looking for anything else.

Top Bottom