• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    i went sat around 3 ish and was please at how much room to move around there actually was, i met up with curraheeguns to pick up my lower and fill out the paper work then ran into an older fella on the east side of the center building that sold me a lpk with 6 position buffer tube and butt-stock and buffer and buffer spring with 2 extra detentes for just in-case and a Spaniard wrench for 125 and even gave me some tips if i was to run into any issues with some of the springs

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Got back an hour ago & had a blast.Picked up my first Glock 22 I ever owned 2nd gen for 350 out the door ,some 40 cal golddot from the the same vendor (dallas clark fans) good 2 go tactical.Also got a mec gar 18 rd mag & a 13 rd beretta 96 mag .Went to the clips r us booth & picked up a couple of new glock mags for 16 $ each,a inert grenade,A aluminum vert grip for my ar out of a 5.00$ box ,a folding knife for my son (which I do for him every gun & knife show I go to) & thats about it

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I saw something I want, I want, I want!!!

I spent 4 hours there today and looked and looked and looked. Hot, very packed, talked to some great people. Wore my bacon INGO bacon patch and no one noticed. Had to ask someone for a knife to cut the wire tie on my carry.

So I went home and figured out my taxes to see if I would have some cash for it. I DO! Going back tomorrow to see if it is still there. I will update if I pick it up.

Went back and picked up what I thought was a Springfield Model 1870 for a good price. Turns out to be a model 1868 for too much. I took it back and got my money back. The model 1868's were made out of muskets by sleeving them for 50 cal. There were many made so are lower in price. I would have paid about 300 too much for it so took it back. Alas, I don't mind having the money in my pocket. I had fun just the same.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    First time going to the 1500, it was great. Selection was good and prices were decent. I''ll be planning on going to the next one.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I got there about 11:00 today and got right in. The crowds were lighter than the last couple that I had been to. Picked up an INGO tactical cap and sticker. I also picked up a Springfield 1911-A1 Linkless 10mm with 7 9round mags, and a box of hydroshocks.:rockwoot: Then found some more 10mm, probably paid too much but at least I found some. $43.00 for 100 rounds.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I bought an A-1 upper from the same guy for $275. Then I went around and found a complete lower for $240. It's nice to be able to have a throw around AR for around $500.

My son who's a fellow INGO, bought a Colt AR upper, HBAR, complete
    for 300.00....I checked it out an figured it was shot out, but the rifling
    looked really good, an had what appeared to have a M16 type bolt...had
    to wonder if these were ex military or law inforcment uppers...their were
    lots of them...then we went to ZX Guns to purchase a complete lower with
    a new stlye folding stock for 199.00 from DPMS...so he finally got a AR for
    500.00. Thought he did good...now we can shoot AR's together. I almost
    picked up a 5 digit tiger stripe Garand for 900.00...but didn't. Spent 5.00
    on a Army pin....she said this is my last one...do you know what divison it
    is so I can order more? I said its the 24th Inf. Div......an a guy asked how I
    knew that..I said I was in it! He said so was I. He was a Korean War Vet, an
    then had served in the 24th in the mid 60's before it deactivated...it started back
    up later an I served 82 to 84...we talked about it an we shook hands, shared
    some more stories...it was a good day there.

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    Jack's Stuff still had a couple of Gen 1 Glock 21's for under $440.

Acme sporting good from Seymour had a nice selection of home defense shotguns and are always great to work with/talk to!!

Ran into Sherrif Ken Campbell from Boone County there. He is a heck of a guy, big time 2A supporter, Gunsite instructor and hosts lots of training events at his dept. even for civilians. He is in a heated race in the primary elections this spring, please if you are in Boone County, support Ken!!

mighty2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I had a all right day at the 1500, until I was insulted by a dealer that starts with a Z. I asked about the trade of my Sig226R Platinum Elite for a Nitro finish 226 Elite for 929.00. This A******* comes back with a 329.00 difference from my side.

Know I know that a dealer is there to make money and I was will to pay 100.00 difference but come on!!!

Other than that all was great!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well, I did not spend, like some of you, but I got a Pachmayr gripper, for my S&W Mod. 19, long time coming, and picked up a set of scope rings,
    so when I got home, I installed my grips, and my scope, on my Marlin .44 Mag., I need to go to W W on Wed., anuone want to join me.....
    Anyone need a Hogue Mono grip for a S&W Mod., 19, or 66 ?????

n9iui

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The wife and I got to the show at 0800 Saturday. Picked up a cheap folding knife, an ammo can, then I found "IT". (Be nice, my sights/funds weren't set too high.) I found a Mosin Nagant 1891/30 Hex. I got one with a 1934 date. Dealer had them in the box with accessories from C.I.A. for $89. $50 cheaper than some I had been looking at and in really nice shape. My first surplus weapon!
    I know, they're as common as can be, but I'm happy. Got it cleaned up and ready to try out. Now I just have to find someplace to shoot it.
    I'm originally from the Posey and Gibson county area. Lots of places down there to shoot, but I don't have buddies with land up here around Indy/Eagle Creek. I'll probably have to wait until we go south on a visit and take it along. :ar15:

Top Bottom