• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Well read 39 pages and I'm sure I made the right decision to skip the show. Didn't really need anything in particular and what I might have purchased was just way too much. I'll wait and see what happens in the next 6 months or so.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    On your way to 50 quality posts I see.

frankly if this guy is selling decent GI mags for $20 each he may be doing a favor to INGO folks who need one. I just sold 2 as new steel mags with green followers on gunbroker for $78. I started them at 99 cents with no reserve - just sayin':dunno:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Thank you.

How about any single shot 12g's (NEF, rossi..) or Mossberg MVP's? I have been looking for these for a while now.
    I only saw one vendor with Mossberg MVPs. He had two on the table, and I bought one. Model 27711. Tagged at $549, I paid $535 out the door. I thought it was too good to pass on, and I have been eyeing them for a while now.

levibad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    If I was to get there in 20 minutes, will I make it inside before close? I planned on selling a few ar's and looking for a kimber stainless pro raptor.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If I was to get there in 20 minutes, will I make it inside before close? I planned on selling a few ar's and looking for a kimber stainless pro raptor.

Probably. Bring a backpack with a large sign on it and an elevated signal flag if you have one like for a kid's bike. Put sign on that too.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    There were 2 kinds of people there- ones hoping to sell an AR for $1800+, and ones hoping to buy an AR for $600.

I didn't buy a single thing other than paying for parking, and my wife bought a drink. I left there with the same money in my pocket that I brought with me.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    From what I saw, everything but AR', AK's, and the like, mags and ammo was pretty normal. AR parts were fair.

Found myself the LPK and stock kit i was loooking for at the price I wanted to spend.

Found 30rd tapco mags that function great in my AR for $15 a piece.

Cheapest PMAG I saw was $35.

.223 was all at least 75 cents a round or more. One guy had wolf for $1/round.

What table was the 223 tapcos at?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I saw a lot of people carrying out AR's, some in boxes that were new. I heard a vendor that was building AR's quote a guy $1300 and there was a line to do paper work.
    Incidentally, we were in line for 2.5 hours with a guy trying to trade a bushmaster for a nice bolt gun. He still had it at when we walked out at 7:30 pm, said no vendor would even look at it to trade.

Insane prices on AR's from both the vendors side and people looking to profit off their personal wares.

I saw Colt Sporter Targets listing @ 2200.00 to 2500.00, was carrying mine around with no sign just to see if I would get some gawkers to ask if I had it for sale. Had about 7 people ask if I was selling and I replied back each time with "Make me a offer".

First six never even attempted to negotiate, 7th guy was a vendor and he offered me 1500.00 straight up.

DING DING DING, Sold I said. :D

Paid me cash and I told him I hoped he sold it to someone who would appreciate having it. He replied to me that this was not going to be resold and was heading to his safe. Made me feel good, warm and fuzzy all over.:laugh:

Top Bottom