• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Insane prices on AR's from both the vendors side and people looking to profit off their personal wares.

I saw Colt Sporter Targets listing @ 2200.00 to 2500.00, was carrying mine around with no sign just to see if I would get some gawkers to ask if I had it for sale. Had about 7 people ask if I was selling and I replied back each time with "Make me a offer".

First six never even attempted to negotiate, 7th guy was a vendor and he offered me 1500.00 straight up.

DING DING DING, Sold I said. :D

Paid me cash and I told him I hoped he sold it to someone who would appreciate having it. He replied to me that this was not going to be resold and was heading to his safe. Made me feel good, warm and fuzzy all over.:laugh:

i assume you sold a colt AR?? Just trying to get a baseline for what i may be able to sell mine for. Mines not a colt though.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Yesterday I saw SA battle packs for $130 for 140 rounds. Given the other prices I saw I bet it sold out. He only had a couple packs

OneEye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Nashville, IN
    What are the tables looking like for the knives and other stuff. Im specifically going up for some sharps but will look at everything. Are the tables starting to look bare. What does everyone think about tommorow.

chilly2477

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    I found one honest man selling 30 round AK mags for 10 bucks apiece, I shook his hand and thanked him. Got there about 1130 in the door about noon, by the time I left at 3 there was no line at all.

nicktw25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    What are the tables looking like for the knives and other stuff. Im specifically going up for some sharps but will look at everything. Are the tables starting to look bare. What does everyone think about tommorow.

The knife supply wasn't too bad. I got there at 1 and they had plenty of knives to choose from.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Is Magpul or Shotlock there? Looking at the Magpul 870 SGA Stock/fore end and Shotlock shotgun safe
    If you are asking about these manufacturers being there, no. This show is nothing for them, especially considering SHOT show is going on right now. Most of the tables are just dealers.

However, there was a dealer in the South hall, East end, selling the 870 Magpul stock and fore end.

Luke76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    How do you go about selling a rifle there? I have an AR new in the box and it doesn't seem very much fun carrying that around. The people I've seen before normally have a sling they carry with. I guess I could put it in a soft case and put a sign on the case.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    i assume you sold a colt AR?? Just trying to get a baseline for what i may be able to sell mine for. Mines not a colt though.

Baselines mean nothing, it all comes down on what the buyer is willing to pay. There was tons of people walking around trying to sell their over priced (1800.00 to 2300.00), I'd bet that 95% of them walked around the whole show on their back and went right back home with them when they left.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    There was tons of people walking around trying to sell their over priced (1800.00 to 2300.00), I'd bet that 95% of them walked around the whole show on their back and went right back home with them when they left.

Negative, ghostrider. I sold out everything I was humping about 3/4 through the show.

Great show! Had a fantastic day!:banana::laugh6:

togden812

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Osgood
    I haven't seen any posts about ar uppers. Are there any there at reasonable prices?

I'm really on the fence about going tomorrow.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    well dont go looking for bolt carrier group. its impossible to find. cheapest one was 300 chrome

Do you happen to know who made the $300 chrome bolt carrier group? Given what some are going for on gunbroker, and depending on the manufacturer, it may not be a terrible deal in the current market...

Top Bottom