• ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Line length update, anyone?

Considering the line before the sun came up and most people were still sleeping I am figuring it is a s bad as it was yesterday afternoon and is probably to fall creek...

Considering not many have to work today compared to yesterday it will get worse.... I can just about assure you that there will probably be nothing left for tomorrow.

DocEd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Evansville
    Considering the line before the sun came up and most people were still sleeping I am figuring it is a s bad as it was yesterday afternoon and is probably to fall creek...

Considering not many have to work today compared to yesterday it will get worse.... I can just about assure you that there will probably be nothing left for tomorrow.

way to give me a doom and gloom out look for my venture. I will be attending this train wreck tommorrow. how early are the lines forming? i plan on leaving the terre haute area about 3, and hopefully getting myself a prime spot in the line. and yes, that is 3 am

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    I hope prices are high enough to keep most people from buying the AR stuff. I'm only going to look at all the stuff I've only seen online and decide what I'm going to try to order. Stuff will be back in stock soon enough and at reasonable prices. I'm doing the same thing I do at Best Buy. Go there, look at the stuff I'm interested in and see it in person, and then go home and order it from Amazon or something for 20% less. But in this case, it'll be more like 60% less.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    way to give me a doom and gloom out look for my venture. I will be attending this train wreck tommorrow. how early are the lines forming? i plan on leaving the terre haute area about 3, and hopefully getting myself a prime spot in the line. and yes, that is 3 am

Another thread said the line was around the back at 7 something. At least those people will get in before they reach max occupancy. I'm sure those guys were there at 6. I'd be there at 6 if I was going but before you make that drive ask later today on how much is left to buy.

Was seeing that 5.56 was selling for 950 for 1000 rounds and people were buying it up like hot cakes.

DocEd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Evansville
    just curious, there are knives, military surplus items and the such at this gun and knife show right? as far as not coming up, i have other dealings in indianapolis to tend to so i am coming up either way.

ranger2k

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Franklin
    Just got home from 1500 today, got there EARLY. It didn't seem to be too crowded as it was last show, but the line was LONG. Prices for 223 were typically in the 75-85 cents per round range. The highest I saw was $1.20 per round! PMAGS were $35 to $50, highest I saw was dude with a $100 tag on them. AR15s were $1500 to a loaded one for $4500. Glocks, used for $499, new up to $650. LPKs $80 to $120. Saw stripped lowers, not sure of brand, $320. I saw BCGs but didn't see price. Charging handles, $35. AK47s lowest I saw was $650 up to $1100. I heard that 22LR was hard to find but didn't look for it myself. Saw lots of 9MM and 40, prices were higher but not as jacked as 223. Saw some 308 at $20/box - 20 rounds but also saw it at $39/box of 20.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    From what I saw, everything but AR', AK's, and the like, mags and ammo was pretty normal. AR parts were fair.

Found myself the LPK and stock kit i was loooking for at the price I wanted to spend.

Found 30rd tapco mags that function great in my AR for $15 a piece.

Cheapest PMAG I saw was $35.

.223 was all at least 75 cents a round or more. One guy had wolf for $1/round.

Top Bottom